ID:185649

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Too bad its edited...
In response to Karrigo
Ew. Internet Explorer.

Get FireFox.
(Also: I never have the "Provided by Road Runner" on my IE, (yes I do have RR) Why is it like that on yours?)
Man that is amazing. 1337 games with only 1004 players.
In response to Flame Sage
I've never understood why so many people use firefox. everything on the net is made for IE, so everything works in IE... Half the time you can't view a movie in firefox because it's only for IE. I know it stops spyware but that's nothing spybot blaster can't fix..
In response to Camaro
Because Internet Explorer is a buggy, crappy, nonworking browser made by a monopolistic company with delusions of world domination, and to make things worse, it doesn't render HTML and CSS properly?

Furthermore, you have no idea about Firefox. If you can watch it in IE, you should be able to watch it in Firefox.
In response to Flame Sage
Probably got changed by some software he had to install. I changed mine from "Microsoft Internet Explorer" to "Portal", just to do it.
In response to Detnom
Or, he used his ISP's setup disk to install the internet. That usually does it.
In response to Smoko
Yeah, about the same as 'some software he had to install'. =P
In response to Detnom
Detnom wrote:
Yeah, about the same as 'some software he had to install'. =P

He might not of had to. He might have just been lazy. Or the company guy who set it up. :P
In response to Karrigo
Karrigo wrote:
Too bad its edited...

"1337" should be a pixel to the right.
In response to Camaro
Camaro wrote:
everything on the net is made for IE, so everything works in IE...

That's the problem. :P

Personally, I haven't had an issue with anything not working in Firefox. I just grab a plugin and stuff like embedded movies are no problem.
In response to Artemio
Artemio wrote:
Karrigo wrote:
Too bad its edited...

"1337" should be a pixel to the right.

I thought I edited it pretty well. I measured the spacing between the letters and words and everything is spaced correctly. The 7 was drawn by me but I think I did a good job but most likely it looks differently.
In response to Camaro
It's difficult for some people to comprehend how much IE sucks until they try designing websites with layouts that aren't dirt simple. You put it together using correct HTML, and every browser in the world except Internet Explorer displays it correctly. Whereas in IE it's completely munged.

Typically, if the layout itself takes you one hour, then you'll spend another five trying to get it to work in IE...

If someone creates a website that only works in IE, they deserve to be bludgeoned until they fix it. It's not Firefox's fault, it's their fault. It's not that IE behaves different; it's that its behaviour is wrong. Even Microsoft admits it.
In response to Nyck
In response to Artemio
You're right, I miscalculated that. Whatever. :P
In response to Artemio
Ever heard of kerning?
In response to PirateHead
Nope, sure haven't.
[edit]
Just looked it up. Unfortunately that wouldn't apply because the spacing between each word is exactly the same, at least for the top BYOND box.
Aside from that, if you look at his screenshot there is clearly no kerning.
In response to Artemio
Introductory reading:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerning

Kerning can cause a font to lose or gain a pixel here or there to improve readability.
In response to Crispy
How do you get a person to siton there side like that crispy? Your avatar must be getting tired, hes heads probably feeling better, but dont put all the strain on his leg!
Page: 1 2