ID:186218

Should I pay the $9.00 one time fee for this booger?

http://secondlife.com/

Even if I end up hating the game I heard there's some furries on there I could harass instead.

~Kujila
I personally wouldn't. But if you're that generous with your money, and that curious, go for it. No sense in later you askin those darned "What-If-I-Did-That-Then-Instead-Of-This" questions later.

Hiead
In response to Hiead
I think I'll go ahead and do it.

Eventually.

~Kujila
I got it. And it's amazing.

Let me say that again: It's amazing.

Think of something. You can make that on the game.

It's cool.

And...

It's amazing.

~Kujila
In response to Kujila
Thats looks awsome!! Now if only I had that mythical magic money card -_-
In response to DarkCampainger
Most debit/bank cards work too, to my understanding...

That's... what I used >_>

~Kujila
In response to Kujila
It does look quite good, but, to be honest, I'd rather go with PE... for... some... unexplainable... reason.

I think it's the money. If you got land with the one-off fee, then I'd be more likely to play it.
In response to Hazman
Unghh, PE used to be semi-tolerable, but ever since they ahniliated the only way for newbs to make any money at all without putting real money in, it's crap.
It looks cool. Grr you need a credit card for the free trial.. :(
In response to Dession
Yeah, they should accept Paypal :(
In response to Jamesburrow
I think it's for age verification.

~Kujila
Kujila wrote:
Should I pay the $9.00 one time fee for this booger?

http://secondlife.com/

Last I remember, you don't have to pay the $9 up front. A trial account, I believe?

Anyways, I've heard nothing but good things from it.

Even if I end up hating the game I heard there's some furries on there I could harass instead.

~Kujila

Hey! I played (or at least have in the past) Furcadia. I don't quite consider myself "furry", though. I don't get off on the stuff... Hell, I don't even like animals all THAT much. I wear fur and leather coats... I eat red meat... And yeah.
So yeah, shortly after posting this I went ahead and got SL...

It's fantastic. Everything about it blows me away.

Definitely worth the money IMO.

And yes, there's.... thousands... of furries. Or a couple hundred at least =P I see them everywhere, or at least I see people using anthropomorphic animals as "avatars" (player models)

~Kujila