ID:187567

I have a complaint, I know this has been gone over again and again, but i have an extreme problem with the ammount of DBZ games in Unpublished. Can they please move the dbz games to their own unpublished channel? I looked through today for a good game and usually pass them by because I have to shift through the dbz games. I just wish I could look through games I enjoy, maybe you should put in a filter that you can set by default when you look at a channel and it will filter out names you set in the game names or descriptions or type.
Just give up. The DBZ masses have swarmed into BYOND and defeated us, and reign supreme. Conform to the DBZ beliefs or perish like a fool! Nothing you can do will stop them!
DBZ complaints are almost as annoying as DBZ itself.
In response to Artekia
..The point was suggestion a built in filter that people can set words and stuff to filter out when they look at channels in their profile, like the new google only the opposite. You set subjects you like and they show up more frequently than others when you slide the personalive bar to the right.
In response to InuTracy
In response to Artekia
Closed to prevent flamage. This topic has been dealt with time and time again. Please search through the forums to see what is being done about this issue.