ID:188931

How do you crash a server lol someone did it to me i wanna try to make a code to stop it
You press the big button marked "POWER". Sometimes you have to hold it down.
In response to Garthor
I can't find it! I tried typing in P O W E R but it didn't work! Also, I've been looking for months, where is the ANY key?

~Ease~
Strawgate wrote:
How do you crash a server lol someone did it to me i wanna try to make a code to stop it

If you're certain someone in your game caused a crash and you know who, please report it to Dantom via e-mail. (Bear in mind, crashes can happen on their own too.) I'm not sure if anything can be done without verification but it might help if future incidents pop up. "People" who intentionally go about crashing others' games do get banned from the hub.

Nonetheless, there's nothing you can do to stop crashes, unless your game is particularly buggy in which case you can just try to improve the code to the point where it stresses your system less. If you're interested in optimizing, try some profiling (Ctrl+P) to see which procs are using up the most system time, which might provide some early clues, and look for procs that are exceptionally messy. Code Problems is a decent forum for help in that area; Newbie Central may also be appropriate.

I'm closing this thread now just so it doesn't become a stalking ground for troublemakers.

Lummox JR