In response to Codesterz
Blue Seed is actually the anime that really got me into watching anime. Actually, there were three animes as a little kid I watched but I didn't know what anime was back then... (Megaman, Sailor Moon, and there was one Sonic show I really liked... can't remember the name of it)

But yeah, would be a good idea to watch at least a couple episodes of Blue Seed... just a suggestion... if you watch it in english... turn up the volume for whenever the black-haired scientist lady talks... she talks very quietly...
In response to Blueseed15
Blueseed15 wrote:
Blue Seed is actually the anime that really got me into watching anime.

I would have never guessed. ;P And I think the sonic your thinking of is the one where he ate a lot of chilli dogs.
Blue Seed was a fairly good concept idea of using Japanese gods and depicting them as plants instead of strait translations from ancient texts. Especially the warrior Kusanagi, who was said to be a great god thrown out of the heavens for being so deviously menacing to the other gods and soon came to be a great and protecting god of Japan who many people praised. In Blue Seed(I watched in about 3 or 4 years ago on the Action Channel) Kusanagi was sort of split apart from the other Aragami(Not sure on spelling) who were a god-like plant race slowly growing across Japan to have a rebirth and destroy human kind. Kusanagi of course turns out to guard the human sacrifice they require and so his mission in the show is to keep the sacrifice(A girl called the kushinata, her name was Momigi) alive and fight against all the Aragami who wish to hurt her. In this sense, Momigi represents the population of Japan that Kusanagi had been said to protect after being kicked out of the heavens(The heavens being the relationship with him and the Aragami.). Of course I was much more inspired by his story as a god when I was 8 years old, and I totally forgot about it until I saw the show, around the same time I found BYOND.
Apparently there are 28 episodes to Love Hina though this doesn't cover the whole manga series. It ends somewhere around the 10th graphic novel. THere are 14 graphic novels. I started to watch Love Hina Again and it starts right after the 28th episode of Love Hina. So now I have a new question which I doubt will get answered cause no one had the answer to my first question. How many episodes are there in Love Hina Again. I can only find 3 episodes though when I searched a few days ago and I thought I saw 5 or so. I have the three episodes downloaded and have yet to been able to see anything above episodes 3 recently. I'm sure if it is the OVA or not? and I won't know if there is only 3 until I see the third one. WHich I will not just skip to so I can find out. I never skips episodes because I don't really like spoilers.
In response to FuZzY DiCe
Nah, not the one that shows up on the Disney channel now... maybe he ate chili dogs in this other one, not sure... but it was on based on a set of Sonic comic books... I have images of some of the characters in my head, but I can't place any names or animals on them... though I'm pretty sure that it was a series that Amy and Knuckles didn't really show up in... at least not at the beginning.
There were also the comics, the books, probably even more TV shows, etc.
In response to Codesterz
Well I'm going by the ones I've seen which would be(all american):
Princess Monoke
Akira
DBZ
Gundam Wing(not that bad)
Pretty much all the ones that used to be on Cartoon Network when Toonami first started.
Theres one right now, Sonic X or something
Blueseed15 wrote:
Pokemon... personally I kind of enjoy the games for some reason, but I hate the show...

A lot of people like the games but not the show. Personally I didn't mind it until the original writers left and they changed the focus from monster on monster action to friendship.
The games are actually very good. I think a lot of people who didn't like the game would have if the show never existed, but without the show it wouldn't be half as popular.
I got into it before I knew about the show (actually, before the games were released I really wanted to get it).
In response to Sticky_Chronic
Princess Mononoke is very good. I've been meaning to watch Akira for some year now. You can't really go to an anime sight without Akira being mentioned, but I suppose the same thing happens with DBZ. I have already seen all the DBZ episodes and I don't know about Gundam Wing. I saw the Movie Endless Waltz and it was pretty good.
In response to Karasu Kami
which is one I mentioned about it being a show I've been watching recently :)
Not anime though, its an american cartoon made by a japanese foundation in america :p
In response to Karasu Kami
Strange... shouldn't it have come out in the US first then?
In response to DarkView
Fortunately, my school was hit by digimon, a much more social game since you were required to have friends who played with them to enjoy them. I just remember we would all sit around at recess trying to use the start up tabs to glitch out monsters so they would be at ultimate level within year 1, it worked quite a few times.
In response to Kusanagi
I remember when the Poke'mon TCG came out. It was pretty big. We would play on the bus everyday and trade cards considering the people who played didn't get off for at least half an hour. Pokemon only had the spotlight for about a year then everyonestarted to play Magic the Gathering. The oldest fad I can remember being a part of was pogs or something like that. that was back in second and 3rd grade for me. I'm in 11th Grade now so it was about 9 years ago.
I remeber seing an old sonic on. It had cheesy graphics and everything. I do remember seeing a sonic movie and it was a pretty dang good movie. Though I can't remember to many deatails last time I saw it was like 2 years ago. I do rememver the old SEGA Genesis SOnic games though I used to be so addicted to those games. They would have been better with save points though. I used to play that game 24/7. Good Memories...
In response to Codesterz
Back in the 1st - 4th grade we played Magic the Gathering, I still have some First Edition cards lieing around... gonna have to make some bucks pretty soon :).
In response to Kusanagi
If you happen to feel Generous I'll take all of the cards off of your hands. I need a few bucks :D
Didn't it? I only saw like the ending of one episode when i was bored..
In response to Codesterz
If..uhh..you need someone to ..if..you need someone that knows who can give you money for those ..uhh..send them here -coughs-

.>;;;;;;;
Page: 1 2 3