In response to Nadrew
If more Tigun episodes are being made and tranlated I'll be in total heaven. Trigun has been my all time favorite anime for a while now. I had seen all the episodes on DVD's that I had rented. When the show aired on CN I was so happy I ended up recording all the episodes and have seen each one of them almost 10 times. Trigun Rules!
In response to Karasu Kami
Personally I don't think all dubbed versions are bad. I prefer Trigun, Fooly Cooly, and a few other shows in English. I liked the American version of Music in DBZ. Ranma 1/2 is one show that I definately prefer Subtitled.
Yeah! damn us americans!...I mean c'mon! we need nudity and gallons of bloodshed for a good show!
In response to Codesterz
Yup, only 6 of them (so far)... There are rumors of more being created, but nothing concrete yet...
In response to Codesterz
Meh, everyone has opinions....but I know a lot of people perfer subtitled rather then dubbed CN versions, trigun was totally ruined, would know..i've seen all subtitled un-cut episodes....and I still don't like it as much as other animes ^^; ...blue gender (still dling subbed series) i'd perfer it over any CN show ..anyday, and i've known of blue gender since it was being made..not when adult swim start airing it.
I've only known about Blue Gender from when I saw a preview of it on a DBZ movie I had bought. DBZ: Cooler's Revenge. I've seen all of the Trigun Episodes uncut and subtitled but I still prefer the dubbed version. I was wondering do any of you like the movie Jin Roh. There's something about that movie that I really like.
In response to Codesterz
Your obviously full of that good ol -bursts out laughing- american pride!!! hahah
Wadda ya know I am :P
Personally I like Vash's American voice over his Japanese voice. I also love his laugh and his love for donuts and his great faces and that one really sad music played on the episode that Brad died and severall other episodes and...well you get the point.
In response to Codesterz
Yeah, the point is japanese anime is highly perfered for real anime lovers. Yes, I do get it..."wattadya" know
Yeah, the point is japanese anime is highly perfered for real anime lovers. Yes, I do get it..."wattadya" know

Hmm it would make sense that people that like real anime like japanese anime. Considering anime originated from japan(as far as I know) you might as well have stated it.

"Yeah, the point is japanese anime is highly perfered for japanese anime lovers."

Which of course makes sense and if it didn't there would be a weird problem in how we evaluate statements :).
In response to Theodis
I like anime but I'm not CRAZY about anime. Dubbed versions of each show work just fine for me. Subtitles are nice, too, though, heh, though I like understanding what is said AND reading the captions. :P (Bwah!)
I started watching it when it first came out this summer. I saw an advertisment before hand and stayed up to watch it. WOW! is basically what I said after the first episode. So I continued to stay up and watched them all. I give it a 8.5/10 which is not that bad.

I also watched some of those blue episodes that came on after it but stopped cause school started. *crys* I miss staying up that late.
Yeah, I didn't start watching it right away becuase I thought it was fecking crazy, but then I finally sat down and forced myself to watch one cartoon, and its one of the best animes I ever watched.

I wish they explained things better though, or maybe Im the only one not getting it? lol

6 eps long too, what a bummer.
Page: 1 2