ID:190400

I just saw a commercial for .hack/SIGN on toonami. ARe they really gonna start showing it? According to newtype it is the most popular anime in Japan currently. Also does anyone knwo how long it could take before Gundam SEED comes to America? And Naruto?
my bro downloaded and burned all the episodes onto cd.

Its a really great story.

The Game seems to be too much of an action title to interest me. its hard to balance action/rpg games so im usually biased towards them. Few games have managed to be quality, a few failures (personally) include Diablo (diablo 2 had a good advancement system, better story, and more map)

In response to Dareb
I would donload the series, but I don't have to much PC space left. Cause I have all the Ranma 1/2 episodes and some of the chobits episodes.
In response to Codesterz
then burn cds if your able to. Burn movies and Games.

Anything you no longer need and want backed up. Just get a CD organizer and youll find that your computer will be better for it.
In response to Dareb
I have been, but there is alot of episodes in ranma. And each episode is about 100mb. so about 6 episodes a cd and with a slow burner it takes a long time.
In response to Codesterz
Get nero if you have a DVD player that can play video discs. Nero can put them in a good format. They need to start making DVDs DivX compatibal, it looks so much better and has a smaller file size.
In response to Scoobert
There are blank DVD's that you can burn on. But requires a DVD burner
In response to Codesterz
and does scoobert have a DVD burner?**Shakes head no**
Now thinking about the series.. They really should have continued the story. I dont think the writer for .hack should get off so easily, after making such a story I dont believe he/she/they have the right to quit

;)
In response to Dareb
the .Hack//Sign story continues into .Hack//Infection, the PS2 game which is already out while I'm posting this message. It is a great game, though its a short 15-20 hours long. Check out mine, and other people's reviews for it at www.gamefaqs.com
In response to Clowd
15-20 isnt that bad for an action/rpg.

Many games these days lack content, whereas if you were to play an old NES rpg.. youd be playing it for many more hours.

In response to Dareb
Only 'cause you start with like 5HP and all the monsters do about 10 damage.
In response to Hazman
*sigh*

Oh, the great games... great memories.

(remembers brother chewing on nintendo controller out of frustration)

(remembers slobber filled bitemarks)

(remembers holding 2nd player controller for hours while brother beat megaman)
In response to Dareb
Dareb wrote:
(remembers holding 2nd player controller for hours while brother beat megaman)

Cheater! =P
Well .hack//sign started a couple wweeks to go and I must say I liked. Also I cleared some space on my PC and Download a couple eps of Gundam Seed And I must say I like. Naruto I have a couple eps but Have yet to watch. ANd whay the hell is Toonami showinf Yu Yu Hakusho??? They're gonna ruin the show to me and many others. Yu Yu belongs on Adult Swim and their it should stay. Just my opinion though.
In response to Codesterz
I wanna know when they show yu-yu-hakusho on toonami? Ive never seen it on toonami, while I watch is quite frequentely before bed on adult swim.
In response to Jotdaniel
Because they want to doom it to the same fate as DBZ here at BYOND..
In response to Jotdaniel
Not a clue and I hope not soon.
Codesterz wrote:
I just saw a commercial for .hack/SIGN on toonami. ARe they really gonna start showing it? According to newtype it is the most popular anime in Japan currently. Also does anyone knwo how long it could take before Gundam SEED comes to America? And Naruto?
ok i got to say a couple things about .hgack//sign its to short and the game is sooooo short i beat it in 2 days i think they should put more game play in this game i like the first part but the ending when helda comes in is ....well..sorta...weird and i think its away to shower how long have i said short 1 2 ahh ..i cant count...