ID:191886

Who in the world is that Forum Moderator guy? Is he more than one person? Dan? Tom? Some other guy? The dog next door? :P
theres more than 1 moderator, I know of quite a few of them but at this time (as far as i can see) only 1 has a real problem with me, but for the sake of respect i wont mention HIS name.

In response to Dareb
Well I WILL!! IT"S [deleted]!! FIGHT THE POWER!!

PS: I did intend to yell, my keyboard was not on caps lock, ok?
In response to Dareb
Dareb wrote:
theres more than 1 moderator, I know of quite a few of them but at this time (as far as i can see) only 1 has a real problem with me, but for the sake of respect i wont mention HIS name.

To be honest--not to flame, but just to correct your misapprehension--I think they all have a problem with you. More than one has dealt with your posts.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
yes but each one deals with them differently,

the last encounter ive had with a moderator which ill refer to as (the Dracon incident) was unbecoming of any mod at all.

The actions taken such as flaming/insulting then blocking replies..... and deleting posts outright were irresponsible, and even Tom agrees.

holding grudges is a sign of great immaturity. a trait often found in ages 8-16

its a waste of time and effort.

Cynisism is a disease, so is optimism. why cant people experience lows and highs?
In response to Dareb
Dareb wrote:
yes but each one deals with them differently,

the last encounter ive had with a moderator which ill refer to as (the Dracon incident) was unbecoming of any mod at all.

The actions taken such as flaming/insulting then blocking replies..... and deleting posts outright were irresponsible, and even Tom agrees.

Funny, because I've talked to Tom about today's incident too, and he didn't find the post deletions at all unwarranted.

And you weren't flamed or insulted; you were, however, asked to stop getting in the way of dealing with Dracon's posts.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
I agree with you.
I've noticed the problems in recent months. Unfortunately, we have been so
busy with technical stuff that we haven't had enough time to devote to the
community.
We will have a discussion with the mods and also remove the anonymity,
so hopefully that will help things out. In the meantime, please refrain from
arguing with any of the mods. I can understand the desire, given the insults,
but the best thing for now is to just let things die down until we can find a
good remedy.Regards,Tom
In response to Dareb
Totalism and dictatorships are diseases too, don't see me complaining.

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>
In response to Kusanagi
Kusanagi wrote:
Totalism and dictatorships are diseases too, don't see me complaining.

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>

you just did =P

RaeKwon
In response to RaeKwon
the only time dictatorship is ever acceptable is if the leader is completely altruistic
In response to RaeKwon
Don't get me started again, I will simply ask for an explanation on how I was complaining ;). It was more of an example of how Dareb behaves and thinks, could he be Hitler in disguise?

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>
In response to Dareb
Dareb wrote:
I agree with you.

Um... agree on what, though? I find the idea of a blanket agreement very hard to believe, but I could see him agreeing with something in particular you might have said. Tom also made no mention to me of any negative opinion whatsoever concerning the removal of Dracon's posts; I've yet to find any moderator who disagreed with that. Even if the first post had some arguable merit, when he kept posting it over and over, he crossed the line into spam.

[EDIT]
This discussion is already looking like it's gonna turn ugly, so I'm leaving it here.

Lummox JR
In response to Dareb
Dictatorship is never acceptable and will never be accepted in society, nobody wants to be put into a rule that they have to obey 1 person and have no free will which binds the way we exsist. Every dictator will have an exact opposite, and every dictatorship will always fall.

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>
In response to Kusanagi
Kusanagi wrote:
Don't get me started again, I will simply ask for an explanation on how I was complaining ;). It was more of an example of how Dareb behaves and thinks, could he be Hitler in disguise?

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>

omg.. I did that to see how you'd react.. Mission Completed.

RaeKwon
In response to Kusanagi
um, dictatorship can be like this..

People have free will so long as they dont harm others in their free will.

see? thats one man deciding how people should think......OMG!! sounds like .....the church?

hmm, the law seems awefully dictating too..
In response to Dareb
Considering the Church wont kill you if you steal a pencil from your co-workers desk I don't think you can count it in. Might I remind you a dictatorship can only be that if the ruler chooses it, considering the ruling is done in absolute power and control, he/she who rules the land could make you have to purchase an 80 dollar monkey to bathe with every day for the next 2 years if he/she wanted to do so, and if you don't comply your probably gonna get killed. Dictatorship - Absolute or despotic control or power. So if your saying the United States is a dictatorship then your blantly wrong my little paranoid friend. Think about it, without law or rules to stablize free will we would be in turmoil. I could track you down right now and saw your head off with a chainsaw and nobody would do a thing about it, would you want life to be that way?

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>
In response to Kusanagi
you sir are under a false impression of real dictatorship. you are completely blinded by your own fears of what only madmen would do.

dictatorship CAN be good, if theres a good dictator. Dictatorship doesnt mean you will be killed for not complying, that is just plain wrong.

Dictatorship is simply that one man decides the limitations by which people can live.

in america and many other countries theres democracy or monarchy. the differences are menial at best.

for example.. in the US (have i ever mentioned that that country has yet to choose a name) **it has only a title. the united states**- in the US decisions are made by many people and it is they who decide on what you must do. instead if you dont comply to their rules you get stuff repossessed, you can lose your house, your car, your bank account can be wiped.. the dictators you speak of are just bad examples of what could be a good thing.. (which, granted, has never seen a good day)

You should really try to do some research on these subjects.
In response to Dareb
We (The United States) also go by the name of America. Hence "The United States of America". I don't want to start a war by posting this, I am just pointing this out. I fear how gruesome these forums get at times.
In response to OneFishDown
america? no... your mistaken...

The United states is located on north america along with CANADA, you know...the continent of AMERICA.. canada is located on NORTH AMERICA.

see?

In response to Dareb
You, Sir, really dont know what the heck your talking about. Any government that is ruled by one person is a bad one. When one person creates all laws and rules over everything they will be corrupted. It's simply human nature. And only a madman would WANT to be a dictator in the first place. Absolute power will corrupt even most righteous of people.
Page: 1 2 3