ID:194107

"The the the the the the, the the the the the..."
On 8/1/01 5:56 pm LexyBitch wrote:

Ack, don't post something like that if I have the chance of reading it when I'm drinking. =P

(Cough, cough, cough. Cough cough.)
In response to Spuzzum
On 8/1/01 6:11 pm Spuzzum wrote:

Ack, don't post something like that if I have the chance of reading it when I'm drinking. =P

(Cough, cough, cough. Cough cough.)

If you don't want me to keep posting stupid little Babbles, help me combat my Buffy withdrawal... come to Lexiconomy!
In response to LexyBitch
hmm, im sorry but i didnt get it =(
In response to FIREking
On 8/1/01 8:17 pm FIREking wrote:
hmm, im sorry but i didnt get it =(

With my limited (read non-existant) knowledge of French, and the fact I dont really like the French (no one in NZ does, long story), I think the idea is that the Smurf theme goes La la la la la la, la la la la la, and 'La' in French means 'the', well in some cases anyways...

As for Buffy... (Mmmmmm) thats about to come back on down here, yay! I think we're up to the last(?) series, its the one where Dracula shows up.
In response to Botman
As for Buffy... (Mmmmmm) thats about to come back on down here, yay! I think we're up to the last(?) series, its the one where Dracula shows up.

Yeah, that's the most recent season to air. I'd tell you what happens, but the plots were so far out that it would like something I made up.

Hahaha!

Actually, that sounds a lot like another song:

"The the the the the the Bamba!"
In response to Skysaw
On 8/2/01 5:20 am Skysaw wrote:

Hahaha!

Actually, that sounds a lot like another song:

"The the the the the the Bamba!"