ID:240

Site changes.
site changes again
site changes again
site changes again
site changes again
Site changes again.

And that's exactly what's been happening to my site over the past half hour.

Whenever you see a change in the looks of my blog, please leave a comment here, telling me what you think of it, and what can be improved.
I hate to break it to you, your blog is ugly.
I know:

I was right in the middle of messing with the stylesheet when I had to leave and go to my English final =P.
ha ha ha. hey, what exactly is CSS/what does it stand for? Why cant we just use ASM like in the good 'ole days?
CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets/ they're really pretty cool. Websites, like http://csszengarden.com, have been made to show just how cool CSS is.

Basically, CSS seperates the presentation from the meaning. The meaning is done with XHTML (Meant to replace HTML). Both XHTML and CSS are W3 Recommendations.

If you want to learn how to use CSS, and more about it, then click here!
When seperating data from presentation I prefer to use XML and XSL, too bad it's not as widely supported.
I completely started over with the stylesheet, and unless I've forgetten anything, I'm finished (for now). What do you think of it?
Not bad, not bad at all!

I wasted endless amounts of time on the CSS for my own blog (and when I started, the default CSS was really ugly - for example, posts had bright blue backgrounds). I would sit there for 3 hours straight tweaking and tweaking and muttering "this is such a waste of time" and tweaking some more... =D
Thanks!

Your blog looks really good -- the time definitely wasn't wasted. =P
...sry if u hate me wizkid but this isnt about ur blog...>.> i need some css help to make my site fancier. what i want is my name box put to the right and my posts aligned to the left side, could u help with that?
...sry if u hate me wizkid but this isnt about ur blog...>.> i need some css help to make my site fancier. what i want is my name box put to the right and my posts aligned to the left side, could u help with that?