ID:258821

Removed due to rippers trying to take my base.

I really like it. If you want, you could try out adding more contrast and dithering to the base. Maybe try choosing a different color scheme for the skin. My only suggestion would be to slightly lighten up the line on the back.
In response to Darkjohn66
Thanks :D I was also thinking about lightning up the back line as well, which I had done but wasn't very satisfied at how less dark it became!
XLR8ED wrote:
http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad169/KyoteX/Base.png

I was wondering if I could get some opinions on my base before I went and started the kung fu stances and the walking.

For me since the chest , Abs and back looks a little wrong =/ it doesnt look muscled or not muscled...just looks like a deformed guy, Also yes try to make more contrast to the colors(for me i like those colors :D, good job choosing em) mmm And no more things to say o.o thats good
In response to Etsukurenay
Removed due to rippers trying to take my base :]
In response to XLR8ED
XLR8ED wrote:
I guess that's my fault, he's not even suppose to be muscular :'[ And the West/East bases didn't really match the torso of the north and southern states either...

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad169/KyoteX/Base.png I fixed the Southern and Northern state (or at least to an extent) But the East and Western states look completely different, It's the head shapes it's to oval like I think...

LOL I'm an idiot...one problem with the West and East state was the eyes didn't line up with northern state...Silly me ^^;

Also I raised the arms because it made the shoulders extremely blocky, I also shortened the legs because I shortened the arms.
i tought u was making a martial art game :O it could be a little muscled... wel.btw..remake that abs and the Chest looks...loool...that line of chest shoould go to the arms
Etsukurenay wrote:
i tought u was making a martial art game :O it could be a little muscled... wel.btw..remake that abs and the Chest looks...loool...that line of chest shoould go to the arms
Yeah I'm making a Martial Arts game, but Martial Arts is more based around the tightened fibers of the muscle, not the mass. Also o.o what about the abs and chest make it look bad?
In response to XLR8ED
XLR8ED wrote:
Etsukurenay wrote:
Yeah I'm making a Martial Arts game, but Martial Arts is more based around the tightened fibers of the muscle, not the mass. Also o.o what about the abs and chest make it look bad?http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/6417/loool.png

poop i did something bad to the top of the bod xD maybe u like it more like that =/?
Removed because rippers are trying to steal my base :O
In response to XLR8ED
Don't individually shade each and every ab muscle! The way to do it is like a trick of the eye, in the same style as drawing a tree. Usually the top-left ab will have a highlighted shade, while the bottom-right ab will have a dark shade and blend in between. This is usually the best style everyone uses to create realistic abs
In response to Bakasensei
The way your going about shading could be improved, try using lighter colors to bring out areas that you want to pop out, like noses, pecks, etc...your highlights basicly. Use darker colors for areas you want to sink in, or be in shadow. I did a quick example on your head, just to show you what I mean.

In response to Reeex
Reeex wrote:
The way your going about shading could be improved, try using lighter colors to bring out areas that you want to pop out, like noses, pecks, etc...your highlights basicly. Use darker colors for areas you want to sink in, or be in shadow. I did a quick example on your head, just to show you what I mean.

Thats wrong, it depends on the light source he choosed, btw, should use 2 or 3 more colors for more contrast(btw, why there is a space 2 pixels light?it should be darker)
In response to Reeex
Reeex wrote:

o_________O That source of light makes no sense...it would make sense if he was wearing a hat...but he's not...lawl But yeah, the top left ab is a lighter color now, thanks for that information :D
In response to XLR8ED
What I was getting at was, your base lacks depth. Lol
In response to Reeex
Reeex wrote:
What I was getting at was, your base lacks depth. Lol

I see what you're saying now, I added depth to the eyes and even a mouth.
In response to XLR8ED
Removed because of base rippers!
In response to XLR8ED
He looks like he hasn't slept in days.
In response to BxS0ldi3R
BxS0ldi3R wrote:

I'd hope so, I want my players to continually play for more then 3 days at a time!

But yeah :'[ I tried doing the depth of the eyes...
In response to BxS0ldi3R
BxS0ldi3R wrote:

I AGREE COMPLETELY Oo-oO when i saw it....My hearth did a turn 360º and then stopped for 0.5 sec O_o
How do you suggest I change the insomniac look? should I try a lighter color then the one I'm using?

Also I need help with the western and eastern states, they look like mole rats.
Page: 1 2