ID:270613

I would like to know if there is a verb command to select an item from a popup menu.
As in when a window comes up with several options is there a verb to click one of those options?

Ty very much!
Might as well help anyway

mob/verb/LookAtStuff(){var/mobs=list();for(var/mob/m in world){mobs+=m}var/looky=input("What look at foo?","Looky")in list("Inventory","Mobs in world");if(looky="Inventory"){var/p=input("Your items","stuff")as null|anything in src.contents}if(!p||p)return;if(looky="Mobs in world"){var/l=input("Mobs foo","mobs")as null|anything in mobs;if(!l||l)return}}

Enjoy!!
In response to Evidence
You just had to stick it all on one line, didn't you?

Rock Lee, I'm really not sure what you're asking for.
In response to Crispy
sorry if I stuck this in the TOTALLY wrong place, but what I was looking for was in a game for the players, lets say you walk to a shop in a rpg or something and wanna buy a unno, a shirt from the salesman by clicking on him or by using the verb shop salesman to bring up a window with the selections of shirt, shoes, pants,hats, ect. I want to know what if anything to put as a verb to select one of those options, such as the shirt, without having to click on it. Something that you think might work like .dblclick or something.....Using your keyboard to buy something without having to click on it with your mouse or use the arrow keys
Thanks!