ID:274848

My penchant for gender inclusive speech and writing prevents me from accurately telling you what will be on in this time slot, but suffice to say it looks really cool and I, like any true child of the 80s, will not miss this for the world.
What is it? Boobies?
In response to Sariat
Some oldie cartoon called He-Man or something.
In response to Nathias
Old farts.
In response to Sariat
I think it's actually a remake of He-man. I remember watching thsoe videos as a kid...
There's no avoiding that.. "She-Man and the Mistresses of the Universe" sounds like an entirely different kind of entertainment.

-AbyssDragon
In response to Nathias
For your ignorance and disrespect of such a great show you will be punished! I shall start the ceremony by gouging your eyes out!

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>
In response to Nathias
From http://www.he-man.org/ :

Remember the premier of the new He-Man and the Masters of the Universe animated series airing tomorrow (Friday, August 16th) at 4:00pm eastern & pacific, 3:00pm central or 2:00pm mountain! Don't forget to watch it on Cartoon Network!

There will be two more encore presentations Saturday at 7:00pm eastern & pacific, 6:00pm central or 5:00pm mountain...and Sunday at 10:00am eastern & pacific, 9:00am central or 8:00am mountain.
HEEEEEEEEEE MAAAAAAAAAAAN AND THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE
DUDE kick *** he-man rocks i wish the movie would come on...

SaiyanBrad/Ashitake
I just saw an ad for this, and it said it was today at 4 P & C. I don't know if this was a mistake or them just torturing us, but I'm definately going to check it at 4. That's in 1 hour. Gahh!
In response to Garthor
It's on both times... I only bothered to remember the Saturday showing because I always do laundry on Friday afternoons.
In response to Lesbian Assassin
That's strange, I haven't seen it say it at 4 until today...