ID:28090

I finally gave in and got a trial account for World of Warcraft. Here's a couple of choice pictures that I took during my playing:

To view the images go here:
http://members.byond.com/CyberHound/files/wow1_jpg.JPG
http://members.byond.com/CyberHound/files/wow2_jpg.JPG

*picture removed*

Picture 1: This guy got pissy after I declined a duel from him. The epilogue to this tale is that I ran into this guy a day later in a lv15 dungeon when I was lv14 and he was lv9 and he was begging me to party with him. I told him no and that I preferred to do quests solo to maximize loot. He ended up getting raped twice while I was there.

*picture removed*

Picture 2: This picture speaks for itself.
You got a free trial? How'd you do that? I thought you had to pay monthly for it.
DarkD3vil666 wrote:
You got a free trial? How'd you do that? I thought you had to pay monthly for it.

WoW offers a 10 day free trial for you to experience the game before deciding to buy. However the trial comes with limitations, some of which are:

1. Can't level beyond 20
2. Can't level skills beyond 100
3. Can't trade
4. Can't talk on Zone chat channels
and some more...
Lol, I love the pictures. Send them to the site, the blizzard staff loves promoting stuff like this on their site.

And what server do you play? I've been in it but I recently took time away to work on my site and stuff.
Dammit people you need to play on Nazjatar. It's a brand new server, and Jared and I are rich so we'll give you lots of gold.
I've been meaning to reroll a new char anyway, what are your factions and names?
Lol @ the Star Wars one.

Yeah, I'm a nerd.
The Naked Ninja wrote:
I've been meaning to reroll a new char anyway, what are your factions and names?

I'm Balzack, he's Necrosaro. Rockin some Trolls.
Love it. =p

Anyone want to buy and upkeep a WoW subscription for me? *beams* I'd like to try it, and I'd probably get emotional if I played for 10 days and then got denied entry.
Go buy a 60-day card for $30
I just laughed at Picture 2 XD
;( everyone plays on the USA severs, am the only EU player on byond.
I decided to get a 10 day Trial about a month ago...Of the 240 hours included in the trial, I used a mere 2 hours.

It wasn't for me. I prefer doing the fighting for myself, rather than clicking a monster and watching.
I didn't think the second picture was very funny. >:( That lava hurt!
I'm trying to figure out whether Sarm is joking or not. With him..... It's sometimes impossible to tell.
Sharp wrote:
I prefer doing the fighting for myself, rather than clicking a monster and watching.

It does move away from this as your character grows. Not to the point where it's an action game or anything, but you actually start doing things that have serious effects on the outcome of the combat session.
I find it really hard to re-roll because low level characters do so little during combat. They've got their attack and maybe a spell or special attack. It's actually one of the main reasons I stopped playing after I got to level 60.
Dixon wrote:
I'm trying to figure out whether Sarm is joking or not. With him..... It's sometimes impossible to tell.

Nah, there truly is walkable lava at the start of the Instance. As I made my way back to start, Sarm respawned and he showed me the lava he was talking about.