So you'll risk the lives of the aforementioned innocent people? How wonderful of you.

The fact of the matter is, the only way to topple a big, evil organisation, is to cut off the head.
Tiberath wrote:
So you'll risk the lives of the aforementioned innocent people? How wonderful of you.

The fact of the matter is, the only way to topple a big, evil organisation, is to cut off the head.

Yes, of course the better choice would be to sit by and let them continue doing what they've been doing than taking a risk and trying to fix the problem.

You wont fix the problem. You'll just aggravate them. Evil is as evil does.
The thing I wondered about the story is if Shawn owned a Garage or not, if he did, why would he do all the work routing the exaust fumes to his room.

Also, even if this was actually a suicide, CoS has harrassed this man relentlessly for his work against them, meaning that they probably were a major factor in his death.

Also Tib, you compare CoS to Christianity... I am personally a Christian, yet I don't attempt to ruin people's lives.

The reason Anonymous is targetting CoS is mostly because of Disconnection, Fair Gaming, their supression of free speech, and the exploitation of their members.
In addition to the people it has allegedly or potentially killed, Scientology definitely killed Chef. Those bastards!
Gughunter wrote:
In addition to the people it has allegedly or potentially killed, Scientology definitely killed Chef. Those bastards!

Well, actually, the writers of South Park killed Chef, because the guy who voiced him was a Scientologist.
ITT: BYOND's anon groupies vs BYOND's scientologists.

What would lead me to such rash accusations? Well, we see those supporting anon attempting to explain, and the others simply follow Scientology's motto: "Always attack, never defend".

All I see from those who're against this protest is bullbaiting, sarcasm, and obvious logical fallacies. That reminds me of some organization...

Simply a bone to pick with *chan users? Nah, that would be too easy. See, I can assume and present my opinion as a fact too! ;)

IN B4 I GET SP'D
Tiberath, actually, you are half right, Issac Hayes, the voice of Chef quit South Park, prompting the Super Adventure Club episode, where Chef Died.
Miles_Edgeworth wrote:
ITT: BYOND's anon groupies vs BYOND's scientologists.

What would lead me to such rash accusations? Well, we see those supporting anon attempting to explain, and the others simply follow Scientology's motto: "Always attack, never defend".

All I see from those who're against this protest is bullbaiting, sarcasm, and obvious logical fallacies. That reminds me of some organization...

IN B4 I GET SP'D

Uh oh, SP status coming your way. Better watch out or Tom Cruise will get you with his magical powers.
Tiberath wrote:

David Miscavige would say otherwise. He took over when Hubbard died. This is proof enough that any leader can be replaced.

Anonymous has no leaders. There are no heads to cut off, no control centers to dismantle, and no buildings to raid. There is no way to stop them.

The correct way to dismantle an evil organization would be to remove its source of income. The people in the church CANNOT ignore the protests. It's only a matter of time until they each take step back and look at the big picture.

Ex-scientologists are already coming out of the woodwork. They've been talking about their experiences and there's no way the church can censor them all.
Maybe post some links to show Tib what you guys are talking about.
Then tiberath will notice the difference between Scientology and Religion.
The Church of Scientology are just like Middle-Eastern terrorists. They use religion as a Shield to get what they want and go free.
SoulPhyreII, your comment was deleted. This blog post is about serious content. Not fagtarded anime Naruto shit.

IDC
Page: 1 2