ID:41992

Keywords: an, just, life, mhmmm, on, update
Well here I am, for the first time in who knows how long? Wanna know? Look at the last post I did LOL. Any how to be straight up honest I have hardly been around on byond or any of the games I play on byond for the last 3 months. I have a few different reasons, some personal, some not. Clearly everyone should understand that some times life throws us lemons. Well right now I'm squeezing them and making lemonade. Other than Hosting Pokemon Tyzua, and that's about all I have been able to do with it recently, I have hardly been on any other games an not even the one I host currently very often. Many people know me from Hosting Tyzua, or GMing on PRPR or a few other places here an there. I haven't been on PRPR as of recent for the same reasons as I am rarely on the game I am hosting. Time. And not only that but my interests have fluttered else where. I am always one to throw in a helping hand when needed but like I said a few months ago to a few friends of mine, some times you just need a break. Na, this isn't turning into a perm break from it all totally just more so of when I just can. And also I'm planning for a summer vacation and all and I'm getting really excited about it.I love to travel and I'm getting to go a bunch of places I have never been be for so yeah I'm overly excited xD. I might keep yall updated threw my blogy thingy here on where I am an such an what not while I am gone but I will -not- promise. So other than my endless rambling um school an summer vacation that's whats been going on with me in a nut shell. Well not totally but I don't put all my personal business out there on front street for yall :P
I'm going to miss you.. Haven't seen you on, but yeah. I understand it happens. Hope to see you soon. Have fun. And when you visit.. Visit me! xD.. Kidding.. I'm boring, so that's not a good idea.
Ya, we all know how life is, as you said near the begining. Hope you have a fun trip an we all miss you, stop by and say hi more often. Oh and I just thought I would tell you, Mayo randomly spawned back to life.
Of course I'll miss ya, I can understand the need to take a break (heck, I do it a lot seeing as I'm not on Prpr or Tyzua much >_>;)and get away from it all.

Have fun on your vacation whenever you get to it.

Btw, I'm suprised you updated so soon XD!

EDIT: I just realized I used this key to make this comment, lol. You should recognize who this is, though. :P