ID:50895

Poll: Would you watch that movie?

Yeah 32% (11)
Nah 67% (23)

Login to vote.

Would you watch this movie, instead of the one comming out in 2009? Personally I would.
I would watch neither.
Leave it to the French to make a video where SSJ2 Saiyaman gets beaten by 17 and 18.

It looked kind of cool though.
Whoever did the special effects has a future in the film industry.

Can't say the same for the actors though.
Agreed.
I didn't know Gohan was a Newtype?
I could be disappointed that Gohan got defeated by 17 and 18, but, considering how out of continuity the DBZ movies tend to be, even that is more faithful than the US movie.
Wow, That looked like it was made by people who were bored with no life an dhad time to do this. That seriously was a waste of my time, THough the graphics were good and all, But nah i wouldn't watch This movie nor the one that US is making. Both Seem to Fail miserably.

~Boro
Boro_Green wrote:
Wow, That looked like it was made by people who were bored with no life an dhad time to do this.

Yes, because anyone with shred of talent or creativity must be a nerd with no life.
That was pretty cool, I'll pay that.
SuperAntx wrote:
Boro_Green wrote:
Wow, That looked like it was made by people who were bored with no life an dhad time to do this.

Yes, because anyone with shred of talent or creativity must be a nerd with no life.

I did see the creaivity, But Talent? I think i missed the talent cause i saw non. (Aside from the Graphics) . and yes they are nerds..
The talent was in the special effects. The person who did the special effects has a future in the SE industry. That's what SAX was saying.

And yes, they are nerds, but not for the reason you're shouting out. The only reason they're nerds is because they decided on DBZ. Had they not chosen DBZ, then they'd just be creative and talented people.
Boro_Green wrote:
SuperAntx wrote:
Boro_Green wrote:

I did see the creaivity, But Talent? I think i missed the talent cause i saw non. (Aside from the Graphics) . and yes they are nerds..

That's a dick thing to say considering it's coming from someone with a dragonball game on his favorites list. Maybe in France DBZ is what the cool kids do?
That is one crazy video a little weird, but I would watch it over the one coming out. Also Boro go eat some pie!!
Lmao. That girl whooped the hell out of him.
Lmao! It is unique, Its also a pretty nice vid for dbz in real life hahahaha. Good affects