CP, get on msn.
EG is just giving up the game on a snap, or did you rip it... The Forever Knights not Khights, ugh It already seems like the game is going down. Well time for the other NE to rise. Naruto Eternity is now better than Naruto Evolution :( Such a careless thing to do.

On a sidenote does anyone want World At War's source and hub?
he obviously paid for it.
Wow. That sounds so dumb, who came up with this stupid theory of paying someone for a game. He sold us out basically, well if you didn't rip it, or still it with out permission I guess I could try to live with the fact that Manny sold the game without informing us nor any of his staff. In Hood Language "He straight played us."
Its called professionalism troy, something Evolution Gaming never had.

WOW. And look at the games he owns.

This guy propably bought the source.

Ummmmmmm Naruto Evolution has been passed ddown too me and i take full resposibilyty

Good lord.
Has the game staff said anything about them giving thier game away?
Howey wrote:
Has the game staff said anything about them giving thier game away?

Yeah, Nidaime said yeah they seriously gave it to him, when asked why, he simply retorted with "lol"
You fucking idiot, I was actually looking forward to this game. People like you need to leave BYOND you retarded piece of shit.
Fuck it -.-
Did he buy Dragonball Zen too? <.< look at his games
Can't we protest against this retardation? Someone like this ruins games, with all their money. Evolution could of got better than it is, but I doubt it will anymore thanks to this bastard. God, what is this site coming to?
i think i'm the only person who finds this so very funny
Chris-g1 wrote:
http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=12514436.png

how did you get this 0.0
Kisioj wrote:
Chris-g1 wrote:
http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=12514436.png

how did you get this 0.0

I print screened when i seen the potiental LOL. Oh and the fact that fan based games cant be sold... tis illegal.
sold all rights
i think it's hilarious they sold it for ONLY 200 bucks lol

No offence to yash at all, but didnt he buy NNA for 200 bucks too
No, he bought an unban for $200.
Chris Gayle wrote:
i think it's hilarious they sold it for ONLY 200 bucks lol

No offence to yash at all, but didnt he buy NNA for 200 bucks too

Yeah but NNA isn't worth much :O What do you think his Naruto Fallen Legacy game is.
Page: 1 2 3 4