ID:72670

Keywords: alphabet
I was absolutely bored. Had nothing to do so I decided to create something with my spare time.
Bahh, the response time is bad, when I try to type it out, I'll hit the proper key and it will still say I hit the wrong key. Drop world.tick_lag a bit so that doesn't happen to me.
Made the tick_lag 0.7 see if that works.
This game is kinda laggy <.< I press the same key twince and it's still the same. I would get less than 6 seconds (your score) if the game worked correctly. Also, I don't belive you got 6 seconds (standings), I think you edited your score because it's impossible to get 6 seconds when you have to press the same letter twince or even more before it's accepted by the game.
Aries wrote:
Made the tick_lag 0.7 see if that works.

Better, but I still have to hit some keys twice.
You can't make the tick_lag like 0.1 and adjust everything from there?
Kisioj wrote:
I think you edited your score because it's impossible to get 6 seconds when you have to press the same letter twince or even more before it's accepted by the game.

Not impossible to get 6 seconds. Two people have got 5 seconds =S
I am too fast for the game or the game is too slow for me. On my computer it is really impossible to get 5,6 seconds. When I try to be as fast as possible, I die of the game's buggy lag. When I do everything on time I will get score 8,9 seconds.

PS. Make the tick_lag 0.1 -.-

Edit: I got 4 seconds score but tried few more times and before I started it said I won and my score is 1 o.o