ID:73227

Lil Diamond is the guy who bought me this second membership, thanks lil-diamond. :)
Haha, this is just even more proof, and for a second I actually believed when you told me on msn you didn't trust him. Haha kinda 2faced, oh well =]
No problem. It wasn't a big deal. & for you BxSoldier your a fool for mistaking me for someone else.
Dude, its common fucking sense, like seriously, who the hell are you trying to kid. You make the same "membership contest" on different keys to try and gain reputation. Only not knowing that you're giving membership to people who talk shit about you behind your back(if only I could tell you the names of the people that are going to block you after you get them a membership). You also make the same bullshit "CSS contest" and you "supposedly" discovered byond the beginning of june while you miraculously are a "pro" with the DM language. It's all bullshit and you fucking know it. Just give up trying to impress people that will never fucking like you after all you have done. If you had quit ripping long ago and had actually showed off your OWN skills, then MAYBE you would have gotten some recognition here on BYOND. But now you are just a disgrace to all programmers and pixel artists.
If you must lie, then lie away from? damn it forgot how it went in that movie, oh well
Wow what the fuck. Michael you fucking retard i've told you before that's not me. Also why the fuck are posting shit if your saying "you don't care". Commons sense my ass. Your just a disgrace to friends and everyone out here. Just because i've blocked you doesn't mean you need to get angry. ROF hahahah man..it's so pathetic to see you angry and still posting about that lil diamond and me and ripnation blabla. Want the fucking TRUTH? DARK INC/DARRYLX = ME RIPNATION/UNDERWORLD KID = Shane(theactivenet). Simple and if your still going to be a jerk then go fuck yourself. You won't see me replying to your bullcrap anymore from now.
Want to know the funny shit. I could care less if you blocked me on msn or not. The "information" you just posted about who is who, I had already posted it, no need to repeat it. Also, I find it funny how I didn't even mention "DarrylX" in my reply to "Lil-Diamond's" reply. But thanks for confirming and proving you were him.

P.S: Get some lessons in spelling and grammar. Not trying to be a grammar nazi but you make mistakes in every other word.
Really? THEN You removed it? I readed you were saying i was lil daimond while im not you fucking cock. I'm not english i'm neither from USA got a ffucking problem with it? once again fuckyourself. It's the fucking interent i don't need to talk in proper grammar.
Lmao I thought you weren't commenting anymore..
Lmao... sad... just sad.
Gochels wrote:
If you must lie, then lie away from? damn it forgot how it went in that movie, oh well

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away.
BxS0ldi3R wrote:
Lmao... sad... just sad.

Your fat mother is sad too. *unsubscribes*
Gochels wrote:
Lmao I thought you weren't commenting anymore..

WTF, i didnt write this?
Now now children, leave the people with an identity crisis alone. This isnt the place.
Haha, how immature, unsubscribe and go rip something else, since that's all you're good for.
Congratulations, you have been accepted as a member with rank 'Mike's Whore'!

I'm not your whore slut! <3
Pmitch wrote:
Now now children, leave the people with an identity crisis alone. This isnt the place.

Says the faggot of byond.
Kinyara wrote:
Pmitch wrote:

Says the faggot of byond.

That wasnt very nice. And your kinda late coming into the convo. I know you want to be noticed and all, but youll want to be on time for it.

Also, do i know you? Pretty random of you to just insult me for no reason.

This would be a lot funnier if i had popcorn. o.0
Magicbeast20 wrote:
This would be a lot funnier if i had popcorn. o.0

*hands magic a bowl of popcorn*
Page: 1 2