Sun Knee wrote:
Haha prince of tennis is shit. It's stupid, lame and annoying. sure it looks nice but an 8 year old pwning? wat.

But seriously, watch either hajime no ippo (boxing), eyeshield 21 (american football) or slam dunk (basketball) and you'll realise how POT pales in comparison to these.

Haha I've seen Slam Dunk. It just doesn't make sense. And ttust me i love basketball
I haven't seen slam dunk but I've heard it's pretty good and one of the better sport mangas/anime so i took that opinion of it.

But I have seen, Ippo and Eyeshield and they're great. Ippo is more tense and action-packed than most action-based animes and has kickass music that'll get you psyched yourself for each fight. Same sorta goes with Eyeshield except it's more exciting and humourous than a lot of comedy-strict + action-animes.

Just lie to me and tell me that you'll check them out so I can walk away happy =P
Sun Knee wrote:
I haven't seen slam dunk but I've heard it's pretty good and one of the better sport mangas/anime so i took that opinion of it.

But I have seen, Ippo and Eyeshield and they're great. Ippo is more tense and action-packed than most action-based animes and has kickass music that'll get you psyched yourself for each fight. Same sorta goes with Eyeshield except it's more exciting and humourous than a lot of comedy-strict + action-animes.

Just lie to me and tell me that you'll check them out so I can walk away happy =P

Haha I'm a man of my words so I'm gonna check them out.
Sun Knee wrote:

Yea so playing a pretty intense tennis match into you hit the ball from sliding on the wet court, it bounces off the tennis post, knocks something at you tearing parts of your eye, blood dripping everywhere, yet you still continue to play, isn't awesome?

Sorry but seriously Slam Dunk is kinda lame to me, it's like NBA Live 2006 in a manga.

Oh and bu the way, maybe we aren't looking for tense and action-packed =P
Hi, i like the prince of tennis, and i want one game for this animé.
Page: 1 2