I Say Let's Have a Shoot Off, Who Ever wins Gets The Glory. Lmao!
Goku super sayian 4 wrote:

As long as you get shot first!

HarHarHaaaar
Goku super sayian 4 wrote:

Anymore corny jokes ladies and gentlemen?
KDG wrote:

Yes I Have a Corny Joke: I Talk Like This Because Other People Think It's Cool.

Seriously, though. Why are people reviving this post?
Because whenever im in the chat, they keep asking, and i was googling to find a site that does them. I aint a begger im just looking around.
Why does it annoy you when it doesn't concern you in any possible way?

Metamorphman wrote:
KDG wrote:

Yes I Have a Corny Joke: I Talk Like This Because Other People Think It's Cool.

Seriously, though. Why are people reviving this post?

No clue. But seeing as I'm still subscribed to this post and people keep posting, I continue to receive updates on this. I'll probably just unsubscribe eventually and let the rest of you continue to speak on this.
I think you should give it to whoever has NOT gotten a membership in their whole life....(Yes, people will be lying)Or is there someway to tell if they were a member before? If so, i say you do that.
Teka XD you might Know me from a game you used to OWN BDOC and prolly still do i stoped playing anyway back to the subject starting off you shouldnt give Membership to Random people you dont know and you shouldnt Tell that to people >__> keep it like a test or somthing anyway in a way iam trying to say only give membership to people you know and think they deserve after all its your money personaly if i had money i whouldnt spend it on people i dont know or anyone id probably give my Friends membership but thats about it its good to make people smile Teka but its better if you can keep your own smile when you see the bills :)

On a side note thx for being a great owner i still cant Forget the Nights we spent in Las Nochas making house's and stuff i took it as a habiit to all the games i host :P
Heavnlywind wrote:
Teka XD you might Know me from a game you used to OWN BDOC and prolly still do i stoped playing anyway back to the subject starting off you shouldnt give Membership to Random people you dont know and you shouldnt Tell that to people >__> keep it like a test or somthing anyway in a way iam trying to say only give membership to people you know and think they deserve after all its your money personaly if i had money i whouldnt spend it on people i dont know or anyone id probably give my Friends membership but thats about it its good to make people smile Teka but its better if you can keep your own smile when you see the bills :)

On a side note thx for being a great owner i still cant Forget the Nights we spent in Las Nochas making house's and stuff i took it as a habiit to all the games i host :P

So because it's something you wouldn't do, that means Teka123 (or anyone else for that matter) shouldn't do it?

So basically we should all just follow your example, right?
There's nothing wrong with handing out memberships to random people. Although I generally took advice from colleagues on the matter, I did write up a app people could login to, record their key and ip, then logout and wait.
Hmm no iam just saying my openion about this now if you like it or not thats up to you .... now everyone knows about the econamical Crises i dont think that doing that is healthy as i say keep your white Dine for your black Day >_>
and its not good to spend it on strangers one of the Reasons are because they could be Inactive or just have membership's they wana Renew thats why i see its rong that you can actuly afford a membership then go out and ask someone to buy iam not a member but i never asked anyone for a membership and i never will

on a side note: i have some Dignity not to ask people for stuff that i cannot afford .
now when you quote me remmeber that this is just a reply and openioun you may like it or not but idc and i stick with what i said earlier Teka this is your money think it threw before you spend a dine i say you might Regret it one day (iam just speaking as a friend)
its nice to make people smile but its always better to keep the smile on your Face first otherwise you cant make other people happy.

Edite: Btw there is other ways to become a member than make people pay for you you can actuly advertise byond on sites and stuff look for them and when you Find them work hard to acomplish it if that dosnt work you can ask if you want i just disagree and say you shouldnt but thats totaly up to you.
Economic crisis wont go away if people don't spend money. Buying a membership helps build the american economy. (Also, on the same note, if you're in a foreign country, it weakens your own economy as you're taking money out of your country... eh.)
Thats the point dude you put your money out there you Risk your neck you could just leave the usa and go to another Country and Devlop a living there but the us is a sinking ship i say everyone better hop out to the safest escape boat and go somewhere else >_>
Get Branks a membership.
Hey i really need membership ill do something for it if you want.

Add me : Irpancake

Please n ty
Heavnlywind wrote:
Hmm no iam just saying my openion about this now if you like it or not thats up to you .... now everyone knows about the econamical Crises i dont think that doing that is healthy as i say keep your white Dine for your black Day >_>
and its not good to spend it on strangers one of the Reasons are because they could be Inactive or just have membership's they wana Renew thats why i see its rong that you can actuly afford a membership then go out and ask someone to buy iam not a member but i never asked anyone for a membership and i never will

on a side note: i have some Dignity not to ask people for stuff that i cannot afford .
now when you quote me remmeber that this is just a reply and openioun you may like it or not but idc and i stick with what i said earlier Teka this is your money think it threw before you spend a dine i say you might Regret it one day (iam just speaking as a friend)
its nice to make people smile but its always better to keep the smile on your Face first otherwise you cant make other people happy.

Edite: Btw there is other ways to become a member than make people pay for you you can actuly advertise byond on sites and stuff look for them and when you Find them work hard to acomplish it if that dosnt work you can ask if you want i just disagree and say you shouldnt but thats totaly up to you.

Lol@ Teka "risking his neck" by buying an $18 membership on a game site for a random person. I highly doubt Teka is gonna suddenly become poor or homeless because of BYOND. And what exactly is wrong with renewing an expired membership?

Or, for that matter, why do you care whether or not Teka buys memberships for people he don't know as opposed to someone he does? I'm almost sure he's not spending your money.
Heavnlywind wrote:
Thats the point dude you put your money out there you Risk your neck

I'm fairly sure purchasing a BYOND membership isn't dealing with the Mafia. So I don't see how this is possible in the slightest.

you could just leave the usa and go to another Country and Devlop a living there

Teka is in the UK if I'm not mistaken. They pound is worth much more than the US Dollar. An $18.00 USD membership comes to like, 8 or 9 pounds.

but the us is a sinking ship i say everyone better hop out to the safest escape boat and go somewhere else >_>

How nice of you think of BYOND as a sinking ship. The irony is, the memberships are the wood and glue that keep BYOND afloat. So you're suggesting everyone just buggers off into rickety life rafts instead of trying to fix what could be a much sturdier boat. I'll tell you one thing, when the storm hits, I'd rather the ship to the inflatable life raft.
teTeka you should give your memberships out to people you trust, and who like byond and play on it regurarly. myself I play on byond as a break of 1-3 days. As written below i assume your from the UK like me =). Membership should be given out in trust, myself I do not people who beg, as alot of benefactors do. but i am not a benefactor so i am more of a host.
If you have any questions add me
sorry for typing teteka my mistake
Teka GTFO Msn dude iv been looking no where for you and frankly im beinging to get agitated at your absence
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6