I voted Crudely Drawn Picture Of Godzilla, thanks. His policy of fighting Mothra some of the time but not all of the time really struck home with me.

[Seriously though, I'm borderline retarded. I should not be allowed to vote, yet they actually force me to vote.]
I'm all for no overuse of antibacterial soap. But maybe you shouldn't be giving out parental advice to random people either.

For all you know that kid could've pissed on his hands, stuck his finger up his ass and walked out the door.
IcewarriorX wrote:
I'm all for no overuse of antibacterial soap. But maybe you shouldn't be giving out parental advice to random people either.

Cause I totally walked up to her and said 'you're doing it wrong, here's the right way to raise your child!"

Instead, I engaged my father (who for anyone else knows, is deaf (partially)) in a conversation about an event we'd just witnessed. 'Cause that never happens ever.

For all you know that kid could've pissed on his hands, stuck his finger up his ass and walked out the door.

Oh, then antibacterial soap is totally the way to clean his hands. Absolutely nothing wrong with that at all. I know if I was a parent, I would so not force my child back into the bathroom to properly wash their hands. No way at all. Antibacterial soap definitely removes urine and faecal matter.

Sarcasm aside. Considering the events that followed, I think my assumption is in the right.
Only joking, but "I hoped I was talking just loud enough that she would overhear me. Clearly she didn't." threw me off.
IcewarriorX wrote:
Only joking, but "I hoped I was talking just loud enough that she would overhear me. Clearly she didn't." threw me off.

"Instead, I engaged my father (who for anyone else knows, is deaf (partially)) in a conversation about an event we'd just witnessed. 'Cause that never happens ever."

Guy's been working with power tools forever. I wasn't talking louder than I normally would when addressing him, but I still have to talk louder than I would to someone who hasn't been using power tools forever.
I practically never get sick, ever. When I do, I just curl into a ball and wait for my body to win the fight. My immune system is like a tank. I could probably lick the hand rails in the subway stations and not get sick.

That's what you get for only washing your hands when they're 'dirty', not whenever you touch something. I don't even take medicine of any kind when I'm sick. I'm either going to win the fight, or die from it. In which case I'm sure an ambulance will be called to fix me up... if not, well, I fought the good fight.
Mikau wrote:
I practically never get sick, ever. When I do, I just curl into a ball and wait for my body to win the fight. My immune system is like a tank. I could probably lick the hand rails in the subway stations and not get sick.

That's what you get for only washing your hands when they're 'dirty', not whenever you touch something. I don't even take medicine of any kind when I'm sick. I'm either going to win the fight, or die from it. In which case I'm sure an ambulance will be called to fix me up... if not, well, I fought the good fight.

I'm exactly the same way. I go years without so much as a cold.
It's fairly disappointing that the schools are trying to make us eat healthier. Sure, obesity may be a problem, but it should be up to that individual to conquer it.

My brother was telling me about how his high school has replaced all pop with diet, removed a bunch of junk food, and replaced all water with some vitamin water junk.

I miss the old days, while I was a freshman in high school we had all types of candy, non diet pop, and extra salty fatty foods.
Calus CoRPS wrote:
and replaced all water with some vitamin water junk.

o.o

Wonder what comes out of the water fountains.
Kuraudo wrote:
Wonder what comes out of the water fountains.

If it's anything like the water fountains (bubble taps) from my old secondary college, most probably: urine.
Page: 1 2