?
Oh lol ok thx
I like Gooseheaded's scheme. I can feel like I'm in 1988 again.
In response to Pepper2000
Pepper2000 wrote:
I like Gooseheaded's scheme. I can feel like I'm in 1988 again.

It feels so comfortable, it's incredible. :D
I personaly don't understand why this thread was made- or is continuing on- when the same exact thing is going on here.

Just so moderators don't get fissy and delete my post;
Photobucket

@NNAAAAHH:

Partially because that thread seems to have died?
In response to Gooseheaded
The thread was merged into this one; and this post emerged while the older post was still pretty new.

It seems as though everyone enjoys the darker themes while programming. All of my keywords and such just have to stand out for me very distinctly. The numbers, keywords, and preprocessor a nice bright neon color and the strings are a more fades, but still bright orange. Just the way I like it.
In response to Solomn Architect
Not trying to troll or anything, but why do you have your tabs visible? They make things so much harder to read and confusing if you ask me..
In response to Kumorii
It's just how I like it. I navigate my code perfectly fine with them on. I just find it easier to tell what my indentation is. It honestly bothers me horribly otherwise, but I guess that's just me being OCD, making sure everything's perfect. Contrary to popular belief, visible tabs don't clutter code.
I also program with tabs visible. I didn't realize so few people did. I think the extra structure just makes it easier for me to read.
I really like the look of Terminal. Might be using that from now on, it reminds me of Dwarf Fortress and ADOM. (:
Here is my current color scheme (Warning: dangerous amount of overused memes):

I took it from one guy from the previous thread and then edited it slightly to suit my likes better.
In response to Martys1103

You're welcome.
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
Not trying to troll or anything, but why do you have your tabs visible? They make things so much harder to read and confusing if you ask me..

I've been using them recently because I have a little OCD with coding, I like to have all of the things lined up and with Tabs on it tells me if they're lined up correctly. But I just recently started using them again... lol xD
In response to Branks
I lol'd. xD
In response to Branks
Branks wrote:

Looks sexi
In response to Branks
I love it, tastes like liberty! :)
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6