ID:90296

A long time friend of mine, currently needs your help. He is looking for reliable hosts, iconners and/or pixel artists, and gfxers. If you are interested in helping, with original work, even if you can offer help, as to how to port forward.. Please click this link: http://www.byond.com/members/ Dbar910?command=view_post&post=89905
Your attention and most importantly, your help is much appreciated.
call now, and see see if you can donate 1 dollar, to save that childs life. He needs your help, and your attention.
Funny. Take your trolling, your stupid jokes, and kindly shove them up your worthless ass.

Pmitch wrote:
call now, and see see if you can donate 1 dollar, to save that childs life. He needs your help, and your attention.

I don't know Pmitch isn't really worthless. I'd like to think his Pixel Art is worth some amount of good money.
After I banned him, he even had to harass me, with more of his obviously, unwanted thoughts.

(8:56 pm) Pmitch: My "worthless ass" is more talented at game development than you or any of your friends combined.

That said, i was not trolling, just poking at the fact that your post sounded like one of those commercials.

But here is some actual advice: learn how to make an ad, then maybe you'll get some help. That goes for both you and your friend. Shame that you, some random fan (or whoever you are) think your post is any better than his, and will get anybody with any kind of skill. Anyway, have fun with your worthless ad.

Have a nice day sir.
(8:58 pm) Keyla666: I am a girl. How about you learn proper English and learn to fuck off. Good day to you, sir.

It would be:
Have a nice day, sir.

EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:
I don't know Pmitch isn't really worthless. I'd like to think his Pixel Art is worth some amount of good money.

EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:

Too bad his trolling isn't.

Quote:
"call now, and see see if you can donate 1 dollar, to save that childs life. He needs your help, and your attention."

It doesn't exactly sound like he's trying to poke at anything other than to gain attention. Regardless of how good an artist he is, his trolling is still awkward. I'd have no problem with it if he was actually funny.

Side-Note: You shouldn't ban somebody off of one comment, Keyla. Pretty childish way to go.
However would you want someone on a game with you that JUST disrespected a friend of yours Dark. To be honest yes banning the dude wont stop the fail trollings but its better then nothing least in my mind that is. I got so much more to say bout this "man" an his ethics on how he goes about talking on other peoples games but alot of so called "unneeded" words would be flung about. So Im going to keep my peace and finish as to saying Pmitch offically has failed in all aspects of life
Like he even knows me or my friends. There isn't anything that I can't do, regarding game development. I can code, map, icon, GFX, host, web admin, make my own music, and I am #20, in the benefactor's list. I am known, for making my own codes, that would ruin all of the fun, for most trolls like him. I've seen nothing from this guy. Don't know this guy. I did notice a comment, about who he wouldn't like to work with, on his site. I wouldn't work with anyone known for trolling. I wouldn't let anyone, known for trolling, work for me either.
Disregard him. He simply things he's the shit and can get away with whatever he wants because of his pixel art. Obama's the president, but you don't see him running into charities and laughing at them.
speaking of charities...damn it Hati stop making me cry T_T
im not good at getting help damn i just wanted to make a team i didn't know my post was that shitty
You say that like I am getting any better results. Well.. At least I was there for a friend.

Dbar910 wrote:
im not good at getting help damn i just wanted to make a team i didn't know my post was that shitty

Least you tried though, cant down you for that

Keyla666 wrote:
You say that like I am getting any better results. Well.. At least I was there for a friend.

Dbar910 wrote:

thanks for trying keyla
;)
Dark Prince X wrote:
Side-Note: You shouldn't ban somebody off of one comment, Keyla. Pretty childish way to go.

Nonsense. It doesn't take much for people to show what they have to offer. If someone demonstrates that they're only interested in being a jerk, and you don't want those kind of people around, then why not get rid of them?

Its your blog. If you don't want certain people posting on it, that's up to you. There's nothing childish about getting rid of people who are only here to cause trouble.

Personally I'd be happy with just deleting the offending comment. If people can't be constructive or positive in their comments, then they don't need to be posting them.
Foomer wrote:
Nonsense. It doesn't take much for people to show what they have to offer. If someone demonstrates that they're only interested in being a jerk, and you don't want those kind of people around, then why not get rid of them?

Its your blog. If you don't want certain people posting on it, that's up to you. There's nothing childish about getting rid of people who are only here to cause trouble.

Personally I'd be happy with just deleting the offending comment. If people can't be constructive or positive in their comments, then they don't need to be posting them.

I suppose you're right, but on another side note, I wasn't targeting everybody in general. I was targeting Pmitch and his comment.
sup wanna make a game, 4 more details check my byond site

Cya
hi sis
hi sis i miss u alot