ID:96598

When I first started BYOND there were a couple games that I could just play for hours without getting bored. I'd find myself staying up until probably 4 or 5a.m. because I couldn't stop playing until I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore.

But nowadays games are interesting at first, but lack the gameplay to keep me interested for more than an hour at the most.

Now this could be because I've grown older, and things don't entertain me as much. But honestly, I don't think it's that.

I've also tried playing other online games that are free, but there aren't any that really grab my attention(and I refuse to pay to play a game like WoW).

So somebody make an interesting game that I can play already that wont bore me. Please, I beg you.
No I haven't. I'll have to check it out sometime.
No complaining you have only been on BYOND 5 years, you missed all the truly great games. I've sat here for 8 and a half years watching games and game quality fade.

Tanks
Red Cap
HedgerowHall
Proelium
GTA Online
Lode Wars
Incursion
Your Money or Your Life

These are examples of how awesome BYOND used to be.
I've been around longer my original key was forged '01. But yeah I know what you mean.
"So somebody make an interesting game that I can play already that wont bore me. Please, I beg you."

Many developers are lacking the creativity to come up with an interesting game. Perhaps, you can provide the community with detailed ideas in which you would like to see.
You're a twit. =)
Hey, scary game 2 and scary game 2 remake are still fun as hell in my book. If someone hosts it and i see a bunch of people in there, best count me in.

Been years since Ive additively played a game on byond though, that i can agree with. But i do think part of it deals with getting older. Good ol Life.
Whats going on with FR and UL?