ID:98981

Hey! Long time no type! So you've probably been wondering why there has been an absence of Xu updates, and if not you have a lot of time on your hands to respond to this post in a negitive way and should reevaluate your life. Well that's because we were recruiting and getting organized! Creating the plot further as well as storming up more ideas as to what exactly we want to get out of the game as well as you guys playing it!

We have teamed up with Das21 as well as Cedric (not sure of his key) To increase organization, idea capacity, creating aspects and thousands upon thousands of other good qualities! What we are basically planning for an Alpha release is two fighting styles which you can pick from and two races. You will be given a simple tutorial (fighting, what the bars mean, items and "crafting") then you will basically do a couple of quests, kill mobs, talk to NPCs, build relationships and what not. The release of this alpha stage is no where near close! We are still working on the base because the one someone paid for is no where near a good quality so we've decided to go with my base! Fortunately enough there is not a day that goes by that we don't work on the game!

We're also working on a forum as well! But I'm not going to post that yet because I'm still collecting IP address for the ban list :D
What about Narto GOA - The Better Version and can I be gm on the forums and on the Xu game or no? im highley qualfied.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
What about Narto GOA - The Better Version and can I be gm on the forums and on the Xu game or no? im highley qualfied.

Don't worry about TBV, it's still being worked on. Unfortunately a rival team, Naruto GOA Reborn, has recently been ripping our hard work! Can you believe the nerve of some people? JEEZ!

Also don't worry about GMs for the Xu game, we are still thinking about that, right now it's only the people who are working on the game. Also there is no such thing as GM on a forum.
Wow I cant believe someone else is trying to make nother Narotu GOA game. they cant compete with you so dont worry man I got your back

ok and I will look forward to being chose for the gm positions on the game Xu and the better version of narto goa when it comes out
Fortunately enough there is not a day that goes by that we work on the game!

I think you're missing a negation in there somewhere.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Wow I cant believe someone else is trying to make nother Narotu GOA game. they cant compete with you so dont worry man I got your back

ok and I will look forward to being chose for the gm positions on the game Xu and the better version of narto goa when it comes out

The better version is always up...lol well unless it's being updated bro.
173.68.52.155:11111
Vermolius wrote:
Fortunately enough there is not a day that goes by that we work on the game!

I think you're missing a negation in there somewhere.

Thanks haha
Nay.
BxS0ldi3R wrote:
Nay.

Nay you say?
Don't ban me from the forum! Ban Kai he'll troll your whole forum!
Kaimana wrote:
Don't ban me from the forum! Ban Kai he'll troll your whole forum!

Nah, Kai's been a good girl lately.