ID:1894852

I'm eating a ridiculously good salad I just made a few minutes ago. It's so good that I can't even stop for a second to turn on my phone and take a picture of it so you guys can see it. In fact, I'm stuffing my face with salad, typing a little bit, and then stuffing my face some more.

It's got lettuce ( duh ), shredded cheddar, cucumbers, red cabbage, carrots, bacon bits, ham, and grilled chicken all topped off with a savory crimson California French dressing. I could eat this forever.

Therefore, commence the discussion of salads. What kind of salads do you guys eat? What's your favorite dressing? What is the true, deeper meaning of salad? Will salads become our overlords in the near future?

Begin.
Ok no one else eats salad on BYOND. Fine. Enjoy your diabeetus from eating McDonald's everyday.
I love salad!

I might try to shape my next salad into a frog.
Let's see, there's fruit salad, taco salad, potato salad, apple salad, radish salad, ceasar salad, seaweed salad, shrimp salad, chicken salad, egg salad, ambrosia salad, pasta salad, bean salad, cobb salad, garden salad, greek salad, ham salad, israeli salad, macaroni salad, poke salad, seafood salad, russian salad, seven layer salad, 24 hour salad, shepherd's salad, snickers salad, shopska salad, papaya salad, tuna salad, waldorf salad, watergate salad, wedge salad, wurst salad... And that's... that's about it.

I had never heard that called Watergate salad. Interesting.
I'm eating a ridiculously good salad

My mind went straight down the gutter.
This thread is now about the death of Nintendo's President and CEO Satoru Iwata
In response to GoldenArk
GoldenArk wrote:
I'm eating a ridiculously good salad

My mind went straight down the gutter.

Gotta eat dem groceries :D
Lettuce, cheddar cheese, eggs, bacon bits, and ham or grilled chicken. I use ranch as my dressing. Normally a steak and potato with it.
lol if i added eggs to this i'd probably die of protein overdose or something
In response to EmpirezTeam
lmaoo you'd die from am erection from food.
lmaoo you'd die from am erection from food.

It's called a priapism.

I once had one after I saw Vladimir Putin riding a horse shirtless. Not in a homosexual or beastiality sort of way, though. Comrade Putin was just so inspiring.
That made me recall that scene from Scary Movie 4

I went with my cousins to see this movie back in the day. I lost it at this scene. Even after the movie was over and we were walking back to the car, I was in tears laughing about it.
I love salads so long as fruit are kept out. I have a grudge with salads since I spent two years making them for a living.
I think I had pineapple in a salad before. Tastes pretty good. I challenge everyone to eat a pineapple salad today.
The only problem with salads is you can eat 20 of them in a row, and an hour later you'll be hungry again.

What's even the point in food that doesn't fill you up?
In response to The Magic Man
You're eating the wrong salads. That, or you're eating everything deep fried. In which, just deep fry your salad.
if you eat 20 salads and you're hungry

you're not hungry, you're a glutton
In response to EmpirezTeam
I can eat twenty(probably) of those tiny little cup salads, which I assume is what he means. I've had large bowl salads I was unable to finish. Just some shredded cheese and lettuce in a small cup won't work for me. Grilled chicken, bacon, romane lettuce, assortment of whatever I have at hand. Either Ranch or French dressing. About a bowl usually does it for me