Awww yiss! I figured out how to do this! Pixel based blocking of movement. Score 1 for the pixel artist!

This one is really fun :D

Started working on this new ability for our rogue class. Basically the skill allows you to dash through a maximum of five enemies within close proximity and deal damage to them.
MASTER YI IS IN THE BUILDING!

There better be a PROJECT: Rogue skin too.
In response to Pixelcomet
Looks awesome.
In response to Pixelcomet
Pixelcomet wrote:

This one is really fun :D

Started working on this new ability for our rogue class. Basically the skill allows you to dash through a maximum of five enemies within close proximity and deal damage to them.

OMNISLASH GO
jugggeeerrnaaaaaaauuuuuuutttttt
this is alpha strike, not omnislash you 0.5k mmr turds
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:

It hits the same target more than once. Nice try tho.
In response to Rushnut
Rushnut wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

It hits the same target more than once. Nice try tho.

it has a maximum of 5 possible units to attack, doesn't allow the user to basic attack or use items during the animation, and the user immediately returns to the first target upon finishing. nice try tho.

enjoy low priority, nooblords.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
it has a maximum of 5 possible units to attack, doesn't allow the user to basic attack or use items during the animation, and the user immediately returns to the first target upon finishing. nice try tho.

* Citation needed
In response to Rushnut
Rushnut wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

* Citation needed

This is a legitimate certificate.
In response to GreatPirateEra
GreatPirateEra wrote:
This is a legitimate certificate.

Thank you. At least one person around here recognizes my brilliance.
But it's not a citation...
In response to Rushnut
Rushnut wrote:
But it's not a citation...

Perhaps you didn't read the certificate.

I am an Expert in Everything. If something you say contradicts a statement I've made, you're wrong. When you show proof of having completed the Expert in Everything course at Google University, maybe I'll consider engaging in discussion with you. Until then, I'll let the young boys handle my light work.
If you are an expert in everything than doesn't that make you an expert of being wrong yourself?
Still isn't a citation...
In response to Akto
Akto wrote:
If you are an expert in everything than doesn't that make you an expert of being wrong yourself?

This paradox shall be easily explained. Pay close attention.

Imagine person X falling down a flight of stairs. Over and over and over. You may conclude that person X is incompetent when it comes to walking down stairs. In fact, he falls so much that he comes an "expert in falling". However, as a result of falling, you also learn why you fall in the first place. Maybe you realize your shoes were untied, or the surface of the steps were slippery. Whatever the case may be, you've gained knowledge from each and everyone of your falls. You are then essentially both an expert in the arts of falling and NOT falling downstairs.

Now back to the question. If I am an expert in being right, doth not this make me an expert in being wrong? Yes, it does. My immense understanding of what is wrong is what gives me certainty beyond all doubt as to that which is correct. I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance.
In response to Nadrew
Lookin' fine as wine so far, Nadrew Barrymore.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 ... 349 350 351