ID:183054

So I made this topic because this massacre was so bad in FInlands scale that I had to put it here!

9 people died, 5 boy students,2 girl students, schools headmaster and the shooter himself! On BBC this was called "Youtube plan" school massacre because killer putted his killing message on Youtube day before hi made his attack!
Syntty wrote:
because killer putted his killing message on Youtube day before hi made his attack!

Are you sure about that? Kind of odd how nobody reported it...
In response to Cavern
Yeah... Hi's in video I think and he putted text to Finnish site called IRC-Galleria where he said that his "ready to die for his meanings"! He putted that text 1-2 hours before going to school and started shooting!
In response to Cavern
Well, that cinches it. It's not video games to blame... it's movies. ;-)
In response to Syntty
lol that guy is not mental. he only has Nazi-like idealism. he dies for what he believes in. im not saying its good he shot those people but cmon he is not a psycho. just not raised well or watch/read too much about hitlers achievments. i watched those videos where he shoots that apple and the red pictures of him. not very artistic. icould make a better video :D
In response to Gogeta126
And thats what we call a nutcase.
In response to Knifo
Gogeta my History teacher said same thing! Well... He was just crazy/idiot/Hitler fan! That's what I think!
In response to Nadrew
There's no article...
In response to Jtgibson
Nope, not movies...

Web 2.0!
In response to Syntty
hitler was also not a bad person(in a way). he was same as everyone. everyone has some ideology(that what u call it?) he wanted germany to get back all they lost in world war 1, and wanted germany to be in power over others, and well......didnt like jewish and others :/

same as u maybe hate muslims and go to school or work toilets and write stuff like "bomb iran" or "f**k islam"
In response to Gogeta126
Gogeta126 wrote:
hitler was also not a bad person(in a way). he was same as everyone. everyone has some ideology(that what u call it?) he wanted germany to get back all they lost in world war 1, and wanted germany to be in power over others, and well......didnt like jewish and others :/

Say that again when another world leader kills 6 million of your people.
In response to Kalzar
We must NEVER call Hitler an idiot, a psychopath, a retard or anything else! Anyone who we believe is wrong we call stupid or insane. We must NEVER underestimate or insult our enemies no matter WHAT they did. Hitler was not bad, he did "kill" 6 million people, but he got a whole nation to follow him and do the killing! It's not like he made a home-made atom bomb and threw it at a German-Jew-Gathering. Don't blame him and his ideas, he fought in the First World War, he seen death and suffering, he is a mastermind, but the War scarred him and corrupted him. The whole German nation could have not listened to him, but they did, don't blame Hitler for 6 million deaths, he was not the man who killed them, he gave the order, and you can always refuse an order.

-Poal
In response to Poal
Poal wrote:
We must NEVER call Hitler ... a psychopath,...

He was a psychopath. A smart one, with out a doubt, but a psychopath none the less. Yes, the people who followed him should take much of the blame, but that doesn't change the fact that he was a psychopath. He set out with a goal of taking over the world and killing anyone who he deemed unpure. That would make him a psychopath. Hitler was a psychopath.
In response to Danial.Beta
Doesn't that made everyone who followed him a psychopath too? Also their have been many other people who have set out to destroy people and conquer the world, such as Alexander the Great or Stalin.

Also wouldn't George Washington be a psychopath too? He set an army up, killed many(British and Loyalists) and set out to conquer America because he didn't like how the 13 colonies were working...
In response to Poal
Many of them were psychopaths. Some, however, were just children raised wrong. Most people who have set out to conquer the world were psychopaths, but few tried to wipe a race of people off the face of Earth. Hitler was a very mentally disturbed man that was very good at getting people to believe in him.
In response to Gogeta126
Hitler, although misguided and actually thought he was doing some good for his country, was a bad man. He was crazy! And look at what his actions did to Germany.
In response to Poal
Nothing about what you said about George Washington constitutes as a psychopath. You must have really misunderstood him.

Just for the record, George Washington didn't set up the army, he just lead it. It was mainly composed of town militiamen. He didn't set out to conquer anything--it kind of just happened, like a decision made in the heat of the moment. Actually, just before the American Revolution and just after the French-Indian War, he was trying to get into the British Navy. I don't know if there wasn't enough time (6 months round trip) or if he got rejected, but the Americans got lucky on that one.
In response to Poal
Poal wrote:
The whole German nation could have not listened to him, but they did, don't blame Hitler for 6 million deaths, he was not the man who killed them, he gave the order, and you can always refuse an order.

Yeah, you can disobey an order, but that is equivalent to what, desertion? That's all great, y'know, if you want to be killed for betrayal and treason.
I saw the guy that committed the school shooting... Or rather his videos(Long before he actually did it though.).

He was really sick and twisted and he was constantly posting videos about how he was superior to other humans, and how Hitler wasn't extreme enough...

Man, something should of been done about him long before he got the chance to kill 8 innocent people.

(Both his YouTube accounts are suspended now though.)
Page: 1 2 3 4