ID:184445

Anyone know any good, multiplayer RPGs outside of BYOND? I like 2D and 3D RPGs, so that won't be that big a deal. Don't say Runescape, pl0x.
In response to Yami_Marik0
Any opinion on it? At the first sight of it, it looks someone like Ragnarok Online? How are they different, besides the interface?
In response to CaptFalcon33035
Never played Ragnarok...but yea..conquer online basiclly just. Like alot of mmorpg's lvl up and stuff..cept theres a pretty unique weapon upgrading system and market system.

To upgrade your weapon u need things called mets (or metors) or dragonballs. A met upgrades your weapon level so if lets say you had a lvl one lucky blade if u were to use a met on it it would upgrade to a lvl 5 fire blade (made up names)With dragon balls they are very rare and very valueble and are worth almost one mill just for one..if you use a dragonball it upgrades your weapons power..there are 5 classes of weapons. normal, refined, unique, elite, and super. if you were to use a dragonball on a elite weapon it would upgrade to super which makes the weapon hella strong and makes it look sexi :D lol you can also do this too armor. There are also other aspects to the upgrading armor and weapons theyll be brought out as u play..lol

The market system is pretty straight foward you ask a lady to warp u to the market and everyone has setup there own little stands u can bye there stuff from..or u can make your own little market for people to buy from.

Over all its a pretty good game with 4 classes archer, warrior ,trojans, and taoist

Archer shoots arrows (duh lol) after you level enough u can get promoted then u can fly

Warrior are fighters and have the most strength.

Trojans are also hand to hand fighters cept not as much strength as warriors and they have more hp.

Taoist are magic users after you get a certian lvl you can choose to be a water tao or fire..water is a healer and fire is more of a fighter.

Also you can only go up to lvl 130. But once u get to lvl 130 you can get reborn by doing a very difficult quest. When u get reborn u go back to level 5 or 15 cant remeber lol but you also get a gaurd that is strong and can protect you. And lots more youll have to see for yourself.

THE overall download takes a long while but in my opinon its worth it. If you do decide to play join the thunder server lol its under nature itll be self explainitory if you get it lol. But yea thats only a few things that are cool about it =D
Sounds very similar to Ragnarok Online, but I like it. I like the idea of it. As always, I will be a Warrior if I decide to catch the game.
Yea also i forgot to mention if u get reborn you get to choose a secondary class..so while your leveling try to think of another class that would benefit a warrior...since your a warrior i say you should choose water tao as your secondary class so that u can heal yourself and since warriors have strongest strenth youll be strong to..but its up to u lol = ) enjoy lol
Knights Online is okay except the servers are full of turkish players and people cheat all the time, except on Baramus and Ares those seem to have most english players and honest GMs who keep the servers clean.

But let's go to 2d.

....Okay I'm out but a insominac, platform star wars galaxies would be nice.

Later.
In response to I_Delete_MJ_Clans
I didn't really like Star Wars Galaxies... I would love a Star Wars RPG with a large universe that is FUN... :\

I am going to try conquer online out. It sounds interesting. :)

If you guys know anymore fun MMORPGs, post em here as I am interested as well.

-Exophus
Found another cool one. http://kalonline.com

(Best viewed in IE)
Yeah o.o that acually looks interesting lol = )
http://www.eudemonsonline.com/

I used to play i was on the Las.Vagas server i was a higher level "75" and the highest at the time was 110 and i left 4 weeks ago, its made by the same people that did conquer. Check it out its fun.
Wow! That looks awesome! Conquer was kinda boring anyways. :\

*uninstalls Conquer and downloads Kal Online*

-Exophus
In response to Exophus
Conquers always fun if u gots some friends :P like most rpg's..i didnt really like kal online XD
What was that one ORPG that was like RO, but full of furries instead? I wanted to try that out, even though I have a slight hate for furries...dunno why
I LOVE KalOnline.
In response to Dead_Demon
i consider wolfenstien enemy territory to be a rpg since your playing the role of different types of solders but other then that its mostly a shooter
In response to Yorae
Is it just me, or does that look really similar to WoW's ui?
In response to Lou
http://wurmonline.com - too bad it doesn't let me install =(

Is that Kal game free? I wanna try it, too. :-)
In response to DivineO'peanut
Yeah, Kal's free to play. You just pay if you want extra bonuses :\

Erm...*searches her game folder* Not 100% on the links, by the way.

Fly For Fun (Flyff for short) is good if you like more cheerful, bright games. http://flyff.gpotato.com/

Survival Project is really awesome :D It's based on team play, you and friends go through dungeons meeting objectives (eg, defeat all monsters, destroy all crystals etc), but it's a lil hard to control. http://www.survival.com.my/ (not sure about that link, looks like it though)

Gunz, run around shooting people. Nuff said. It's a FPS game and how I wish I could play it. It's not to everyones taste though. http://www.gunzonline.com/

Then there's Albatross18, which is just a golf game. But hey, makes a change from beating the living daylights outta monsters time and time again :) http://www.albatross18.com/season2/

Those are the only ones I've actually played and enjoyed in my game folder. Though I forgot my Gunz password :(
In response to Lyra04
I recommend:

Maple Story: A great 2D MMORPG for all to play. If you don't mind playing 2D games then this is the game for you.

Flyff: A great 3D MMORPG for all to play. Really an amazing game. You can fly on hover boards and even brooms, but if your old fashioned you can walk if you like. This is a real fun game to play, but it tends to be more fun if you have friends playing with you.

I recommend playing any of those 2 games, they really are amazingly fun.

OR

Knight Online: A good 3D MMORPG for all to play. Can be really fun especically with friends and or you have an amazing party so you can level fast =D

Rose Online: A good 3D MMORPG for all to play. It's ok sort of like Flyff, but you are unable to fly. Not really my cup of tea, but it is more fun than Runescape.

Martial Heroes: A good 3D MMORPG for all to play. Sort of like Knight Online with a Oriental look at things. I played this game for awhile and it was pretty fun if you ask me =D

Silk Road: A good 3D MMORPG for all to play. Silk Road is actually a really good game when you get into it, seeing as there is plenty to do. You are also able to buy horses, may not be as good as hover boards and brooms, but it's better than nothing.

Thats my game list for now perhaps I might update it if I find any more.... Hope it was of help!
Page: 1 2