ID:11405

Keywords: 2006
I remember back when I first started BYOND. I din't know much about it, so I kept really quit, and played on Dragonball Zeta. I never even used pager. The only thing I used it for was to contact a "GM" of that game, because of an error with loading.

I also occasioanlly ran into the infamious EvilZombiez, whom I'd actually bet before joining BYOND.

After that game vanished, I found my way to DBZ Extreme and quickly to Universal Ledgends. Where I aquired my first "GM" job. Where I ran into the infamious Phoenix Man. Which was short-lived. After Ari vainished.
Afterwards, I became a Nomad BYOND user. I'd drop into Icon Chatterz every now and again, but nothing interesting would be. Then I found myself in Icon Ultima. And remained there ever since.
I suppose the question is, does anyone here have a BYOND game, they consider a "home game". A place they know they're always welcome and are able to talk to friends. Or, is everyone a nomad, and just wandering in and out of random BYOND games?
IU, for me.
IU, for me:(
Just to spite you. You can't have a home game that doesn't like and or welcome you. It can't be your home game, because you don't have friends and people always willing to talk to you. Try again.. <.<
I first came to BYOND because my brother wanted me to play Dragon Warrior SoE with him. That was my home game for a good long time. Once I learned that I could program my own games in DM, Peregrine City (one of my games) became my home. After Peregrine City emploded, I settled into the developer forums.

Recently I've entrenched myself in code, coming up only now and again to check the BYOND weather.
DBEO for me.
I often find myself browsing through the BYOND hub looking for something new, and when I don't find it, I either log off, and become inspired to program something I think would be really cool. I guess you could say I am a nomad, becuase there isn't one place you know you will always find me at. Sure, I log into wiz_chat sometimes, Harvest Moon FON, and occasionally Icon Ultima, but I don't consider any of them my home game.
I usually hang around in My Life as a Spy when it is up, and if I'm not there and on BYOND, I'm probably AFK in Wiz_Chat. I guess you can consider Wiz_Chat my "home 'program'". There's always someone who is willing to shout out: "Audeuro!" or "Audrey!" Or (Rarely) "Audio!"
Dragonball Online is my home game, although I'm rarely on that game, I know a bunch of people.
Nomad. I can't stay in one place too long 'cuz I get bored. This also may be why I can't develop a game too quickly. The forums are always fun though! =D
Omg! Audio is my name for you! =P
Mine use to be lode wars, but I am pretty much a nomad going to random games.
"Omg! Audio is my name for you! =P" - Oh, let's not forget Mobius's - "Currency Unit"
Well, it makes sense =(

AUD + euro = AUDeuro (Audeuro)

Hence, currency unit. =D

Anyways, my home game would be IU. I just kinda lurk around wiz_chat and talk to people whenever someone happens to notice I'm there, or if there's a conversation going on a subject I'm knowledgeable about (or have an opinion on), but in IU I can say and do whatever I want and everyone has to like it >_>
Even though, my current home game is with the current Dragonball Zeta version, currently a Level 2 GM there. I won't be there any longer though once I graduate (life has its own tolls, especially with certain challenges).
When I head off to uni, once I secure a premisis, the internet will be the next thing on the list to get. I'll be wired up in less then a week >.>
Paintball for me now, I used to play the DWMA's alot(beat all of them), and let's see - Mystic journey and Seika were home games once too.
Survival was once another home game I forgot to mention and Seika for a bit, Survival went down though and haven't played seika in a very long time.