In response to Ariku
Silkroad is the crappest game you spend about 3 days + getting to level 20 then it takes atleast 3 weeks to get to level 30 its grinding is so boring 1 level takes hours its not fun getting killed by theifs that higher levels spawn on your from trade runs fustrating.

But thats my opinion it has nice graphics and a fair few macroers in awesome spawn spots.. and another thing people can buy these stupid little monkey things that pick up items and they hog your item that just dropped and just take it from you its not fair..
In response to Ariku
Ariku wrote:

Rose Online: A good 3D MMORPG for all to play. It's ok sort of like Flyff, but you are unable to fly. Not really my cup of tea, but it is more fun than Runescape.
lol thats not saying much considering runescape sux XD
In response to CaptFalcon33035
Silkroad -
http://www.silkroadonline.net

free to play and not....too horrible like some of the other games I've seen posted.

(Kal, flyff, eudomans, etc..)its fun, for the most part, but like any korean game, its a grinder.
In response to Cryptic
Not to be off topic but Cryptic, whatever happened to that japanese-based RPG you were working on awhile back?
In response to Lyra04
Lyra04 wrote:

Gunz, run around shooting people. Nuff said. It's a FPS game and how I wish I could play it. It's not to everyones taste though. http://www.gunzonline.com/

The only reason i dont play is it takes forever to install then when it is installed it takes all day to update XD..

In response to Yami_Marik0
www.shatteredgalaxy.com

Brillant strategy sci-fi game.
In response to ADT_CLONE
Im looking around on the site and i dont see it anywhere but is it a pay to play?
Nope, that should be the site. It is completely free, though if you want a little more levels you can pay.
In response to ADT_CLONE
o ok lol i think imma give it a try XD looks sexi in the screenshots ;)lol
If you need help just PM me if I'm on. ADT_CLONE or adtclone, can't remember which one, is my name.
In response to ADT_CLONE
I also play Shattered Galaxy, my name on there is Kingofsoccer
Page: 1 2