ID:186115

http://creatures.wikicities.com/wiki/Lummox_JR

!!!!!!!!!!!!

LJ was a SA target?! ZOMG!

Is this the same LummoxJR?!

Holy cripes 0_o

It's a small world after all.

Another Wiki user "GreenReaper" said:

"GreenReaper: I'm all jealous now. If people want to post me to somethingawful.com, this pic should do nicely!"

Things get even odder when I realized that GreenReaper is in fact the owner of the Wiki that I attack and deface on a near daily basis and that I was in contact with him in the YTMND forums!!! (See here!)

Woah... 0_____o

Woah... WOAH

[EDIT2]

Zomg

[EDIT3]

I'm still in shock here... it goes from YTMND forums => WikiFur Defacing => Creatures link on WikiFur => LummoxJR entry on CreaturesWiki => ZOMG

[EDIT4]

ZOMG!!!!!!

!!!

[EDIT5]

Zomg http://developer.byond.com/forum/ index.cgi?action=message_read&id=384529&forum=3&view=0

~Kujila
...=o
In response to Artekia
I edited the post with more WOAHMG info!

~Kujila
Creatures is an old game, probably around 10 years old. I think I still have the CD. Heh, I looked it up and I was right, 1996. That's very strange, it links to his byond blog, so it has to be him.
In response to Justin Knight
From Harassing a furry community to BYOND. Who woulda' guessed?

~Kujila
In response to Kujila
He's probably at least 25 to have coded stuff for an actual game 10 years ago. I don't know why you would go to BYOND though, that just looks like a step down from my stand point.
I'm still in shock here... it goes from YTMND forums => WikiFur Defacing => Creatures link on WikiFur => LummoxJR entry on CreaturesWiki => ZOMG

Lummox did all that stuff?
Lol.. Lummox Jelly Roll....XD

rofl. That picture cracks me up. :)
In response to Polaruis
No that was _my_ journy. =P

~Kujila
In response to Kujila
Kujila wrote:
No that was _my_ journy. =P

And mine, too, albeit in a slightly roundabout manner . . .
In response to Sinyc
Sinyc wrote:

rofl. That picture cracks me up. :)

It's one of my favourites! It took me over a month to work through all those biccies . . .
Zomg indeed. The best irony is that being featured as Something Awful's Awful Link of the Day was the best thing that happened to WikiFur. As a result, we've now got 850 article pages and 10000 edits.

In one month.

Now that's worth a ZOMG.
Holy crap!

Lummox JR invented the nova subterra norns!?!?!?

My God. Wow. Seriously. Man. I am a 100% Lummox fan now. Wow.

Wow. He created the Norn Underground!?!?!

Wow. Seriously. No wonder the name rang I bell when I hopped from surfing the net for norn genomes to the BYOND community...

Wow...
Just...wow...my god...
In response to GreenReaper

<font size=+7>Nooooooooooo!!!</font>

~Kujila
In response to Kujila
AHAHAH XD
In response to Kujila
You mean . . . she never told you?!

Seriously, I was thinking the same thing. :-)
In response to GreenReaper
GreenReaper wrote:
You mean . . . she never told you?!

Wot?

Seriously, I was thinking the same thing. :-)

Wot?

I'm lost here

~Kujila
In response to Kujila
Green Reaper: Kujila, Iam your father...
Justin Knight wrote:
He's probably at least 25 to have coded stuff for an actual game 10 years ago. I don't know why you would go to BYOND though, that just looks like a step down from my stand point.

I'm sure he'd be older; this genome sounds pretty complicated. Poor Lummox...suffering so much abuse. Seriously, Lummox Jelly Roll? Come on, now...."Lummox - Jedi Recruit" >.< "Lummox...Just Realized" O_o "Lummox - Just Respect" =) ... all those sound better to me.

(Again...poor, abused Lummox)

Hiead
Page: 1 2