ID:18688

Well, I got the chance today to meet one of those kind of women who will call sexual harrassment on everything.

My friends and I were walking in Wal-Mart and as we were about to leave, this girl almost bumps into one of them. My friend goes "Oh snap!" and dodges her. She makes a big scene with some wal-mart employee to get her to come with her and then chases us down a minute later and says "I hope you guys feel good about yourselves! How would you like it if I talked like that to your sister or mom?!" and leaves.

It REALLY friggen pissed me off, even though she wasn't talking directly about me. "Oh snap!". WOW, you poor thing. Let's all cry a river (it looked like she was baout to cry, also).

I hate women like that. So much. They make a big scene banishing men for their evil-doings, when they are just about as chauvinist as it gets.

Women like that make me want to be a chauvinist pig. Freaking drama queens.
Ditto.

Ditto again. >_>
Oh snap
I want to shoot people like that in the face. Honestly though, you never meet a guy like that. Women just don't think.
I kind of wonder if someone that militant has had any kind of experience to make them ultra-touchy, or if they've let themselves become so in the absence of real problems. The former is forgiveable; the latter not so much.
The only explanation I can offer for the existance of such an ultra bitch is that she must have misunderstood. She probably thought he said something else, such as 'fatass,' which does sort of sound like "Oh snap."
You should have whiped it out and cockslaped her.
Ditto @ Super
She probably thought he said something else, such as 'fatass,' which does sort of sound like "Oh snap."

Given the context of the story, this sounds like how she took it. I pictured it the same way.

She probably thought she was going to teach your friends a lesson by trying to humiliate you in public about it.
My question is, why didn't you shoot her?
Here here. Stabbing is always an option.
You could punch her then throw her down the stairs...
You could punch her then throw her down the stairs...

No stairs at Wal-Mart =(
Punch her in the throat and watch her squirm for air :D
"www.veritasksoftware.com - Stop buddy punching and save up to 10% of your annual payroll. $399"

HA! That was the sponsored link that came up in Google's newsbar when I clicked the comment email for Corruption's comment. Remember, if you stop punching your buddies, you save up to 10% of your annual payroll...
Haha