ID:188688

So why dont you just go spend 300 bucks and go buy a shiny new 300 gigabyte hard drive??? well can anyone answer me
Strawgate wrote:
So why dont you just go spend 300 bucks and go buy a shiny new 300 gigabyte hard drive??? well can anyone answer me

We could spend some money to upgrade the machine (and probably should), but the fundamental problem isn't storage-- it's bandwidth. So regardless of the amount of space we have, we can't continue to operate as a fileserver for other users, unless they can cover our growing expenses.
Strawgate wrote:

It wouldn't take long before the masses would fill that hard drive up also, and why should those who've already contributed so much of their lives, time, and pocketbooks have to donate even more so you have a file server?

You are welcome to spend 300 bucks for a new harddrive and post your hub entry there. You can then use the new URL location for a hub entry for people to access it.
In response to Tom
Ok i see Thats Really cool What is your Website Provider?
In response to Strawgate
It appears to be http://www.dreamhost.com. At least there's some dreamhost dns entries that resolve to a BYOND server.