ID:188797

anyone got a copy of this book i really would like a physical copy ill pay for shipping and what ever you think the books worth used i would like to pay via paypal if possible please answer back on the forum or either my email [email protected]

~Thanks Sock-Man
You are probably better off using the free version on the website. It contains some stuff that wasn't included in the printed version (rather important stuff).
I found documents harder to read on screen then paper at first, but you get used to it after a while. It's also more convenient when you are learning something like a programming language, since most of the time you need to be on the computer to do the prac stuff.
In response to DarkView
it really starts to hurt my eyes to read off of an lcd... thats the reason behind trying to find a copy of the book ^_- plus i can take the book everywhere i cant drag my computer in my pocket everywhere hehe thanks for trying though but i got my heart set on getting this book ^_-
------------------------------------------------------------
is damn proud to have spelling mistakes *that just proves im american* lol
In response to Soxmonkies1
You could try printing it out, the text in the actual book looks a lot like a printed piece of paper except organized better.
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
You could try printing it out, the text in the actual book looks a lot like a printed piece of paper except organized better.

yeah i think ill do that if i cant get my hands on a copy of that book ^_- thanks for the idea
Makes me wish I had brought 2, though I would probably of given the second away by now...
In response to Nadrew
Printer Frindly Blue Book I Say!
In response to Scoobert
isnt looking very good on getting my hands on a copy huh... maybe dantoms got a box of 'em stashed away still ^_- for a rainy day like this
In response to Scoobert
Actually that's a very good idea Scoobert... maybe Dantom made a PDF or something for sending to the printers at one stage? In which case it'd be a simple matter to upload it to the website and link to it.

Soxmonkies - I'm pretty sure every last copy has been sold. Dantom probably kept one or two for themselves, but they wouldn't be for sale. Sorry!
In response to Crispy
...V_V... ^_- maybe i can get my own copy professionally printed if i get my hands on the pdf ^_-
Soxmonkies1 wrote:
anyone got a copy of this book i really would like a physical copy ill pay for shipping and what ever you think the books worth used i would like to pay via paypal if possible please answer back on the forum or either my email [email protected]

Ok, I suppose I can do another round of shipments-- "This week only!" Anyone interested, just contact me at [email protected] with your name & address, and I'll get back to you with payment info (it'll be $12 for USA/Canada, $18 otherwise).

We do have a PDF of the original book (no addendum) lying around somewhere. I'll try to locate it and put it up.

Tom

In response to Tom
Can somebody fill me in on why the BB was discontinued?
In response to Tom
Yay for the Blue Book!
In response to HavenMaster
SCORE FOR THE SOCK MAN!!!! i got my hands on a copy ^_-