In response to Metamorphman
Metamorphman wrote:
guys guys, listen... can you hear that? it's the sound of beating drums. the trolls are approaching.

Reporting in
In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:
A.T.H.K wrote:
Least you've got some sense of humour when you're not on a rampage.

Not my fault so many people here are ignorant and in need of enlightenment.

There it is.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
the shitposting is the only thing that kept me here. if my interest in the site was based on the games alone, i would've left...

I'll be taking my leave now.
all of you make crappy games - baird
In response to Dakumonki
Huh? What? Are you quoting someone?
In response to Zecronious
Zecronious wrote:
Huh? What? Are you quoting someone?

He's quoting himself.

People who quote themselves on the internet as though their inane, rambling thoughts are somehow profound or worthy of quotation are absolutely the worst kind of people. -Ter13Abraham Lincoln
In response to Ter13
I always do it as a joke hahaha
"That's what"
-She
In response to Kats
Kats wrote:
"That's what"
-She
said

Baird was the heart and soul of byond... When he left the hope for high quality games that never get released left with him.

2015 was suppose to be his year.

#Longliveparis
In response to Zecronious
I was doing something funny, and then you killed it... I hope you're proud of yourself.
In response to Southv2
I never left just really busy. Saving Byond is still on my todo list. I'm second shifts manager at work thus gone all day till 2pm - 12am, making sure the transition to third goes well, 6 days a week sometimes 7. I find myself going home paying artist and overdosing on whatever I get my hands on while playing splatoon, smash, Pikmin3, mariokart8, and going to gay bars so no one takes my girls.

Art is still being developed daily for Falbion(lel).

In response to Kats
Kats wrote:
I was doing something funny, and then you killed it... I hope you're proud of yourself.

In response to Dakumonki
Dakumonki wrote:
I'm second shifts manager at work

someone was dumb enough to make you the manager of a store? awwwww shiddddd they finna be out of business in 1 week TOPS, rip in pepperonis gone but never forgotted
what up, to all my hatas.
When I was a restaurant manager, that's exactly what happened... The shame haunts me to this day, but great burgers.
Page: 1 2