ID:191458

just me, but although it sometimes is scary, resident evil (for gamecube) is really funny. I'm not trying to insult the graphics and gameplay, which are by far the best I've seen in a console game, but just stuff that happens. I'm walking down a hallways when the window cracks, and one of my friends says "Ok, turn around... now run". Plus all kinds of funny stuff we say, like quoting from The Army of Darkness after doing a 180 degree turn and shooting off a zombie's head in one shot from a shotgun. This game is really funny with the right people playing it.
army of darkness <----- I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!!
In response to Jotdaniel
Really? Well now, who was the main character's real life name in Army of Darkness?

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>
In response to Kusanagi
kus, you forgot at one point so if he gets it wrong you cant be too harsh on him :P
In response to Kusanagi
*smirk*

I knew I gave a link to his website to someone while being a smartalec, but it took me this long to find the post that I replied to ([link]). =)

To be fair though, you were praising the actor himself rather than the movie and I was just joking.
Geo wrote:
just me, but although it sometimes is scary, resident evil (for gamecube) is really funny. I'm not trying to insult the graphics and gameplay, which are by far the best I've seen in a console game, but just stuff that happens. I'm walking down a hallways when the window cracks, and one of my friends says "Ok, turn around... now run". Plus all kinds of funny stuff we say, like quoting from The Army of Darkness after doing a 180 degree turn and shooting off a zombie's head in one shot from a shotgun. This game is really funny with the right people playing it.

This is kinda what happens when I rent Fatal Frame with my friends and play it at two o clock in the morning with no lights on and were high on caffiene! Sweet! My good friend cofee helps me through this one! Except instead of the game being funny its when my friends get so scared they cover thier faces in fear!

Punkrock546