ID:194102

Hi guys. I hurt my back again on Sunday and haven't been able to sit up until yesterday, so I have been away and might continue to be away for a bit. This is on top of losing my current residence and having no idea where I'm going to stay, so access to a computer either way will be a dicey thing. Please try not to mourn my loss. Please, just go on like the shining happy programmers you are. Don't cry for me!

Z
i hope you get back as soon as possible. You are one of byond's great programmers, and you program well from what i have seen. Keep up the good work, and I hope you get well soon, then maybe you can write a greate tutorial or library that will benefit the entire community of byond!!

Get well dood,
FIREking
In response to FIREking
On 8/2/01 10:11 pm FIREking wrote:
i hope you get back as soon as possible. You are one of byond's great programmers, and you program well from what i have seen. Keep up the good work, and I hope you get well soon, then maybe you can write a greate tutorial or library that will benefit the entire community of byond!!

Get well dood,
FIREking

Aww, well, hope nothing bad happens, looks like your
"secret project" will be on hold ;)
In response to Sariat
who? me or him?
you replyed to my post, but i dont think you meant that to me did you?
[EDIT]

who? me or her?
In response to FIREking
On 8/2/01 10:49 pm FIREking wrote:
who? me or him?

Him who? Zilal is a lady.
In response to LexyBitch
oops sorry =(
In response to LexyBitch
On 8/2/01 10:51 pm LexyBitch wrote:
who? me or him?

I meant Z
In response to LexyBitch
On 8/2/01 10:51 pm LexyBitch wrote:
who? me or him?

She's no lady. She's a game programmer.

Anyway, I hope you land on your feet Z.
In response to Deadron

She's no lady. She's a game programmer.

Besides that fact, she says things that are decidedly un-lady-like. ;-)
If the computer access isn't gone yet, check your email! If it is, well, uh... how are you reading this?
On 8/2/01 5:43 pm Zilal wrote:
Hi guys. I hurt my back again on Sunday and haven't been able to sit up until yesterday, so I have been away and might continue to be away for a bit. This is on top of losing my current residence and having no idea where I'm going to stay, so access to a computer either way will be a dicey thing. Please try not to mourn my loss. Please, just go on like the shining happy programmers you are. Don't cry for me!

Z

This sucks bigtime.
Please, just go on like the shining happy programmers you are. Don't cry for me!

Even in times of turmoil you make me laugh, Z. Sorry to hear about your situation. Let us know if there is anything we can do. I can't think of much, except maybe sending a case of Blue Books for you to stuff into a pillowcase for some kind of back-support-device.

Get better!
Thanks, everybody. You make me feel good. (I'm using my mother's computer at the moment.) Still not sure what's going on. The whole sordid story is like a soap opera. But I'm sure I'll catch up with you again soon.

Lady Z
In response to Tom
On 8/3/01 10:55 pm Tom wrote:
Please, just go on like the shining happy programmers you are. Don't cry for me!
Let us know if there is anything we can do. I can't think of much, except maybe sending a case of Blue Books for you to stuff into a pillowcase for some kind of back-support-device.
ARGGHHHHHH, my back......;)
In response to Sariat
Let us know if there is anything we can do. I can't think of much, except maybe sending a case of Blue Books for you to stuff into a pillowcase for some kind of back-support-device.

ARGGHHHHHH, my back......;)

Ooh, clever. =)