ID:194170

The scifi.com website has a news story about the producers of Buffy TVS admitting that they've been leaking false spoilers for "a while now." On the sidebar of the same page is a Buffy spoiler.

Now my head hurts.
On 7/19/01 9:45 pm LexyBitch wrote:
The scifi.com website has a news story about the producers of Buffy TVS admitting that they've been leaking false spoilers for "a while now." On the sidebar of the same page is a Buffy spoiler.

Now my head hurts.

Hmm...I wonder if this started with Survivor? They did some pretty nasty fake spoilers in the first season...
In response to Deadron
On 7/19/01 9:52 pm Deadron wrote:
On 7/19/01 9:45 pm LexyBitch wrote:

Now my head hurts.

Hmm...I wonder if this started with Survivor? They did some pretty nasty fake spoilers in the first season...

I don't know, but I really don't need to have anyone messing with my head. It's been a difficult year for me. I've got a lot of things to cope with. First of all, there was Buffy's break-up with her boyfriend, then the death of her mother, then the death of Buffy herself and the destruction of the robotic Buffy. Add that to the shameful way in which the Emmys have snubbed Buffy this year... I'm about at my wits' end.
In response to LexyBitch
I don't know, but I really don't need to have anyone messing with my head. It's been a difficult year for me. I've got a lot of things to cope with. First of all, there was Buffy's break-up with her boyfriend, then the death of her mother, then the death of Buffy herself and the destruction of the robotic Buffy. Add that to the shameful way in which the Emmys have snubbed Buffy this year... I'm about at my wits' end.

I'm guessing that by how much they're torturing her, Sarah Michelle Gellar's contract expires sometime soon and they have no desires to renew it.
In response to Spuzzum
On 7/20/01 8:25 am Spuzzum wrote:

I'm guessing that by how much they're torturing her, Sarah Michelle Gellar's contract expires sometime soon and they have no desires to renew it.

HA HA Serves her right and may I say I hate Buffy except Buffy herself shes HOT!!!
In response to Nadrew
HA HA Serves her right and may I say I hate Buffy except Buffy herself shes HOT!!!

The original Buffy was cuter.
In response to Gughunter
i agree.

"i can ruin a no post better than spuzzum."
In response to Nadrew

One problem. The chances of you and her going out are so slim, they're negative; every moment in the span of the universe, the chances grow exponentially more negative. =)
In response to Spuzzum
On 7/20/01 8:25 am Spuzzum wrote:

No, actually, she's signed for two more years. I think you're confusing the hardship the character has faced with the hardships the actress has. This has actually probably been the best year for her, as an actress... the plotlines they've pursued have allowed her to really act beyond the typical range you see in an action hour show. Although she was dead at the end of the season, there's no reason she can't be back next year... after all, robots can be reconstructed and at the time of the real Buffy's death, she was passing through a dimensional anomaly. I don't think I have to tell anybody what that means.

Anyways, though, enough about Sarah Michelle... what about my pain???
In response to LexyBitch
Anyways, though, enough about Sarah Michelle... what about my pain???

Just so we're clear, I don't watch the show (I did a few times a few years ago, but the novelty wore off for me); that was just my 2 cents from reading up on the description. =)