ID:194219

The Zoloft commercial says that only my doctor can diagnose depression. If that's true, then why doesn't everyone use my doctor?
On 7/6/01 7:17 am LexyBitch wrote:
The Zoloft commercial says that only my doctor can diagnose depression. If that's true, then why doesn't everyone use my doctor?

?

Because most of us don't want to know.

Apparently they're all too deep in the clutches of depression to do anything about it.

"Your" can be pluralized, silly. =)

You assume we don't.

Z
In response to Spuzzum
On 7/6/01 10:44 am Spuzzum wrote:

So can "doctor," and it clearly wasn't!
In response to Skysaw
On 7/6/01 11:48 am Skysaw wrote:

Ah, good point. But

"your doctor"

can refer to everyone's doctors.

I'd better back away, smile, and nod before we start discussing the ambiguity of English. =)
In response to Spuzzum
On 7/6/01 11:52 am Spuzzum wrote:
On 7/6/01 11:48 am Skysaw wrote:

Ah, good point. But

"your doctor"

can refer to everyone's doctors.

Now if you had said:

"can refer to everyone's doctor"

would that have hurt or helped your case?
In response to Skysaw
Now if you had said:

"can refer to everyone's doctor"

would that have hurt or helped your case?

I almost did say that! =P