byonamous:

Reread my posts. Please don't direct what other people are saying onto my argument.

I never said it was a rip. I never said the code was stolen. I never said anything about other anime games. Please, if you are going to get involved in a discussion, have the respect to not put words in my mouth or accuse me of having no ground to stand on to minimize what I'm saying rather than actually joining the conversation in a fair and measured way.
Hopefully within byond #29 isn't this hectic lmfao.
In response to Kats
My b. And what Kumorii said . lol
I think it was the picture that confused me. sorry
In response to Ter13
One i never said u said it was a rip
i said people call it a rip because they twist word into thinking that. a rip can be 2 things one is a source ripp and other is ripping off a anime I was saying they need to kno the difference it was never directed at u just in general they turned ur post into something it wanst
This is what happens when you feature anime based games on BYOND everyone loses their MIND!

Completely clone skyrim and no one says anything though..
*shrug*
This is what happens when you feature anime based games on BYOND everyone loses their MIND!

I've been entirely respectful and nuanced in my appraisal, Dariuc.

I'm out.
I went too far here. I'll admit it. Not that that makes this derail any better. It's still stupid and pointless, so let's just cut it off before it gets worse since everybody's said their piece already.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7