ID:278305

Well, like the title says. What's a Fan Game? o.o i need know it bcz i want make a non-fan game with subscriptions o.o
I somehow still hope that you're not serious, but... as you never know.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fangame
'Fangames are video games made by fans based on one or more established video games. Many fangames attempt to clone the original game's design, gameplay and characters, but it is equally common for fans to develop a unique game using another only as a template.'

Replace 'based on one or more established video games' with 'based on one or more copyrighted material' and you're set.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Based on your username, I assume the game you're going to create will be a fan-game.

Also, your page says you're logged into some Naruto game.
In response to Proteen
As a general hint on the use of these forums, it matters whom you reply to. Not only does that (by default) trigger an alert to the person, but it also makes a difference in thread view. Thus, people might think you're referring to me (as you indeed replied to me and never mention a name in your posting). But I'm rarely on any Naruto game (can't avoid it completely, most unfortunately) and I'm not aware of any Animé related content named Schnitzel/-nagler
In response to Schnitzelnagler
I was obviously replying to the OP, since I stated in my message "the game you're going to create". You never mentioned you were creating a game, therefore my reply couldn't have been directed towards you.

It is important to read messages thoroughly so that confusion can be avoided.

"Gohan" is a character from the Dragon Ball series. You knew this. Use common sense. Even if you didn't know, you mentioned yourself that your name has no relation to an anime. Once again, use common sense.
In response to Proteen
He knew exactly who you were talking to, but his point was there are reply buttons for a reason. If you reply to the wrong post it can cause confusion and it doesn't send an alert to the person you want to be alerted of your reply.
In response to Danial.Beta
Thank you both for your Reply Button tutorials.
In response to Proteen
AmIDoinItRite?
In response to Proteen
Proteen wrote:
Thank you both for your Reply Button tutorials.

See also: [link]