ID:38392

Okay, I don't know how many of you out there play WoW too, but I have like 7 characters on 2 different servers, one of them happens to be a female blood elf, and yes I am a man playing a female character. But thats not the story here, well not really.

I ran across this poor soul who was running around the ruins of silvermoon city without pants on. From the very beginning I was nothing but kind and helpful, going so far as to buy her some pants out of my own pocket and give them to her. Then I went about teaching her how to play the game from scratch. How to equip things, find and complete quests, arrange the hot keys. Pretty much how to play the whole damn game right. Well after about 3 or 4 hours of running with her and showing her around she found out that that I was a man running a female character and smooth flipped out on me. Dropped me from her in game friends list, called me a cross dressing gay man and generally berated me for the next 5 minutes.

Now I understand that it's not the most normal thing in the world to run around on video games playing opposite gender characters, but the lengths that this woman went to are just bewildering and infuriating. To treat someone like that after everything I had done for her, I... I don't have words to describe how I feel about it.

I'm not trying to defend the fact that of my 6-7 characters about half of them are female. I don't really care what you have to say about that, I am just a pissed of man who needs to rant because I don't have anything nearby to hit, HARD.

And thats all I really have to say for now.

--End Transmission--
Eww cross dresser.
She probably should have screamed louder. It's awkward you can't find words to describe how she reacted, but I can't find words to describe what it means to me when a man plays a female character in a game. If I have a son, and he does that, I would beat him senseless and lock him in his room for days until I found out he wasn't gay.

kthxbai
Five bucks says she was a guy too.
You know I would almost believe that.