Yah, but I didn't want to say that since he is technically banned from byond, but the admins on Byond know he is Strai
Chewyy wrote:
Falacy is a great programmer, seriously, I've known him for 5 years and I cant say whom he really is and if you know then you know.

No, he's not. He's a god awful dipshit who doesn't understand the basics of boolean logic.
Chewyy wrote:
Yah, but I didn't want to say that since he is technically banned from byond, but the admins on Byond know he is Strai

Ok then, so the point of trying to keep it hush hush, was what?
I just remembered now that they already knew. But yah Strai is coming out with a 3rd Celestial Chaos, woooo
this is why i love byond anime.
Propaganda wrote:
this is why i love byond anime.

Expect more of this in the future. :P
means i'll have more targets to flame?
Propaganda wrote:
means i'll have more targets to flame?

Probably, assuming people cry about my reviews.
Wasn't crying! Protecting an iterwebz Friend O.o :_:
oh my, maggeh gonna get me in trouble for allowing this! but really i trust your not lying and if hes doing this type of thing what with taking money and retarded benefits, well then its a great example of how selling out can anally rape your game.
Masterdan wrote:
oh my, maggeh gonna get me in trouble for allowing this! but really i trust your not lying and if hes doing this type of thing what with taking money and retarded benefits, well then its a great example of how selling out can anally rape your game.

I'm not lying about anything in my review. He really has that subscribe stuff set up.
well the question, should his game be kicked off byond anime?
His subscribe stuff goes through his own site, he found a loop hole, he is just giving people stuff in his game because they subscribed to his site, not the game.
well the question, should his game be kicked off byond anime?
I say No
ah, the noob army has arisen once again, id smack you all back down but im getting so tired of doing it
Falacy wrote:
ah, the noob army has arisen once again, id smack you all back down but im getting so tired of doing it

I believe it's moreso the ever-present irony.
Popisfizzy wrote:
Falacy wrote:

I believe it's moreso the ever-present irony.

Falacy your running a freaking scam on byond you weasle, not only that but your game is of immense low quality, ripping from GBA games and then charging money for White star dragonballs, honestly, disgraceful.
you have a donate button for GOA masterdan. whats the moral of your story?

edit: and how can you call my game low quality when every other game on byond has pathetic graphics (most of which are all exactly the same) and even worse gameplay: STAND IN 1 SPOT FOR 1000 HOURS AND PUNCH A LOG. woo fun. insulting really, you people wouldnt know a good game if it kicked you in the face
Falacy wrote:
you have a donate button for GOA masterdan. whats the moral of your story?

Liar, we dont have a donate button for GOA. Ive never sold out my game. Ever.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8 9 10