ID:48915

We Dark Blade offer many hosts to hosts games either 24/7 depending on how the Owner would like it to work.

Dark Blade aren't like many others for example Piercing dark Entertainment offers good help but are also known as pirates and game stealers as they steal peoples games and take full advantage and full rights.

On the other hand Dark Blade don't take over we just offer hosting 24/7 and keep hosting till you ask Dark Blade to stop hosting for a specific reason.

We are still needing of hosts.

If you would like to work with Dark Blade just contact me or if you would like to get your game hosted.

Dark Blade is a free Company so basically you just contact us either on here [email protected] or comment on this site.

We are currently low on staff.

Basically these are our following rules.

1.Report to us if you ever wanna stop the hosting.

2.Please tell us if you ever update the game.

Dark Blade also offers shell servers which are 24/7 and only lag with 200+ people.

Unfortunetly a Shell server does cost money which the owner of the game has to supply the money.

But if you just ask for a 24/7 server it is free but it will lag at some point on the other hand a shell will only lag 200+

[email protected]

We also offer professional Hub designers.

we also offer the following.

Coders.
Mapers.
Iconners.
Icon editers.
GFXers.
Hub designers.
Hosts.
Shell server hosts.
Forum Makers.

We also are offering Teachers who teach people how to host how to make a well good presented hub,codings,maping etc.

I hope this has told you abit about us.

Staff:

Company Owner: Tony

Manager :Forrest (God Rage)

Manager :Zenkotsu

Iconner :God Rage

Iconner :Kprince

Mapper :Zenkotsu

Mapper :Android99111

Coder :Zenkotsu

Coder :Anthony

Hub designer :Tony

Hub Designer :Android99111

GFX :God Rage

Skin Maker :Zenkotsu

Forum Maker :Zenkotsu

Source Provider :Android99111

Source provider :Tony

Icon provider :Android99111

Icon Provider :Tony

Icon Provider :Kprince

Host :God Rage

Host :Tony

Shell Server :God Rage

If you would like to join staff or are already in the staff or would like to ask some information

add this msn

[email protected]

Take the time and make your post more understandable, so people know what your doing. Are you giving out hosting services, or are you asking for a host?

Your talking in both first and 3rd person.

So, what you are doing is using home computers of all your staff to host games? Is it free? Or do you have to pay? No, I wouldn't in a million years even consider giving you host files to a game of mine since you're a liar and pretend your BYOND staff (lul), but I just want to know anyways.
Jeff doesn't like this post, I doesn't agree with he.
Xx Ohone xX wrote:
So, what you are doing is using home computers of all your staff to host games? Is it free? Or do you have to pay? No, I wouldn't in a million years even consider giving you host files to a game of mine since you're a liar and pretend your BYOND staff (lul), but I just want to know anyways.

Yes it's free i know ive been bad in the past but ive changed my way you can try us if you wish.

Pmitch wrote:
Take the time and make your post more understandable, so people know what your doing. Are you giving out hosting services, or are you asking for a host?

Your talking in both first and 3rd person.

Sorry if it confused you i will change it.

i can code i can get many codes easly with out coding em me self i can host and i can icon good
HitomiMisa wrote:
i can code i can get many codes easly with out coding em me self i can host and i can icon good

add this msn [email protected]

Tony me bros MSN is [email protected] add hm il be on his MSN
Tony me bros MSN is [email protected] add hm il be on his MSN
Mrtony wrote:
Xx Ohone xX wrote:

Yes it's free i know ive been bad in the past but ive changed my way you can try us if you wish.

Mrtony wrote:
Source Provider :Android99111

Source provider :Tony

Icon provider :Android99111

Icon Provider :Tony

Icon Provider :Kprince

Yeah, it looks like you changed your ways. Lied to that guy/girl.
HitomiMisa wrote:

No, you see, you can rip, not program. Silly ripper. Thinking you're actually doing something.
Why the fuck, do you fail so fucking much o_O... You're the worst person on BYOND I've ever seen, your Hub is longer than a court case description.
Goku jnr wrote:
Why the fuck, do you fail so fucking much o_O... You're the worst person on BYOND I've ever seen, your Hub is longer than a court case description.

Lmao. XD
hey mrtony you shouid get a shell srever or me as host because i will host 24/7 and lagfree and no pwipe ever unless you want one if you want a shell srever it will do almost the same thing but sometimes a shell srever will lag
Hello this is Acheangel2.I would like to say that you can go onto my member page and to the left is what I am capable of doing.I am a:

Mapper
Semi-Coder
Hub Designer
Forum Designer/Maker

I also know a great GFX artist.This person has worked for me for a while now.I will see if he is also interested.

I added you on my MSN ([email protected]).

I also see on your game, "Bleach Unleashed Bankai 2" that most of your codes are out of order and or not specifying what it is supposed to do.(I can fix that)
Suggestion: This suggestion is for your hub (BUB2) Anyway..most people do not like wide hubs, because scrolling left and right gets annoying (My opinion).
could i host your game
Yo Tony what ever happened to me being a GM on one of your games bro :D
WEll I need help, and I am in need of a source. If you have time, please contact me on my email.

[email protected]
IM interested in joining your host company
and im planing to make bleach game i am icconer too some of me comp configurations
Core(TM)2 Duo Processor 2 E7300,66GHz freq
FSB 1066 MHz
L2 Cache 3MB
Graphic card HD 4870 512 mb
4Giga rams
me MSN is [email protected]
Page: 1 2 3