ID:51307

This is my first Blog post in a looooong time but, for those of you who havent noticed i am back (yes its been a while) and im hosting my Kingdom Hearts game again. I will also be doing work with my Star wars and Dragonball Z games as well. So look out for them to be hosted, Kingdom Hearts is Live 24/7 enless i take it down for a quick update. Thanks
Welcome back.
are your games nonrip?
Pmitch wrote:
are your games nonrip?

Yes i pride myself on making my games 100% original. Because the majority games out there have ripped content if not are fully ripped. but yes. mine have no ripped content in them
MagicBLC13 wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
are your games nonrip?

Yes i pride myself on making my games 100% original. Because the majority games out there have ripped content if not are fully ripped. but yes. mine have no ripped content in them

Thats good to hear. Do you have any screenshots?

I like to play His games. I'm gonna be GM on his KH game >.> but i love you Magic. YOU NEVER TALK TO ME ON SKYPE!!!! i'ma go cry
Transparent boxes, white text and that background image don't mix.
It's very hard to read anything here.
So hard to read infact that I have to highlight the text sometimes if that doesn't work, I just don't read it :)
I dont really have any screenshots up yet, but My Kingdom Hearts game is up 24/7 and the Others will be hosted regularly by the middle of december. So you can check them out there.
Love your KH game ^^

Keep it up
i try getting into STWRS GEN 2 but it won't work..
I doubt he will 'hit you up' Because he has yet to trust you with helping. and he prefers to do most things by himself.
Magic its me your game has problrms with saving but HOSt it many people havetroubles we wabt the GAME BACK!
BRING YOU GAME THE HEARTS WITHIN KINGDOM HEARTS BACK WE LOVE IT
YO DUDE IF U KNOW ANYONE WHO NEED S HOST OR IF U NEED HOST LEMME KNOW ILL HOST AS MANTY GAMES NEEDED

Magic, if you have the time, add me to your pager and visit my site.
I would like to help out on your Kingdom Hearts game.
My Email is [email protected]
heya Magic...can you get Kingdom Hearts :The Heart Within back up, its a really awesome game.
when can i play kingdom heart the heart within
Page: 1 2