ID:675929

Rolly (Roll Casket): I will most likely not get my money back either
Red (Pokemonred200): And i think you should get your money back if you're not satisfied or the person you paid it to doesn't care about what was paid for in the first place.
Rolly (Roll Casket): What I actually believe is that he actually made some money off the game now so he'll just try and squeeze as much money out of people as possible.
Red (Pokemonred200): Tying to get money off of something someone else made is illegal right?
Rolly (Roll Casket): It is.

I tried to get this game removed from byond, the folled a byond staff man to make it seem like they werent making money. because the byond staff ignored me. i contacted the Pokemon company, and is working on this game being removed from the website, any other legal action is with the company or pow or maybe even byond.

I don't see a Pokémon Online World game listed? Could you link to the hub?
it was taken off the hub, i was asking for it removal

but here

[link removed]
[Rejected: Confirmed reports of money being obtained for in-game benefits.]

This is the standard action we take towards games falling under cease and desist orders, games that consist of unoriginal content (rips), or games partaking in illegal activity. As it stands, the game is completely invisible except for those that know exactly where to find it.
so youre not going to remove the game from byond. I already called the pokemon online company, there going to ask for the removal of the game too, this is me given you the chance to distance yourself before they ask.
I personally cannot remove it as I don't have the ability to do so: I can only list, reject, and tag games. You could try directly contacting the staff via the support form over the issue.
In response to Champion123
Champion123 wrote:
so youre not going to remove the game from byond. I already called the pokemon online company, there going to ask for the removal of the game too, this is me given you the chance to distance yourself before they ask.

The hub and search are what really keeps them on BYOND. Also if I am not mistaken advertising them and all that is also not allowed. So really; have they not already distanced themselves?

BYOND can't remove the game's source from existence; they can only stop it from being located on their site.
Champion123 wrote:
it was taken off the hub, i was asking for it removal

but here

[link removed]

Is "taken off the hub" not the same as "removed"? What did you want BYOND to do?
Byond made it choice to put that pokemon online world back on the hub.hope its worth it because i contacted the pokemon online company and its going through the process. prepare for a fight. because it no longer my fight anymore. its the pokemon company vs byond and pokemon online world......... im through commenting not my fight anymore the big guns are going to handle it.
I'm afraid we don't really understand what you want us to do? We've explained that it's already not listed.
Champion123 wrote:
Byond made it choice to put that pokemon online world back on the hub.hope its worth it because i contacted the pokemon online company and its going through the process. prepare for a fight. because it no longer my fight anymore. its the pokemon company vs byond and pokemon online world......... im through commenting not my fight anymore the big guns are going to handle it.

Since everyone else is too polite to say it, I will.

Byond has done everything in it's power to take this game off their site. They cannot legally do anything to the actual server hosting the game.

People have already stated the above. You are just being a petulant child because the Byond team can't magically shut down a group that personally angered you. Grow the hell up and don't threaten people who have already done all they can to comply with what you asked.
clearly you dont know me. I have no grudge aganist anyone. its a matter of right and wrong. Im not child and i wont get over it i just put it in the hands of people with time and legal skills to do much better. and i very imature to peg me being a child, because i see someone doing something wrong and reporting. A child would walk a way, a grown as hell men would stand up for what he sees and report it. so the staff grow the hell up
frist off excuse the topic above typing very fast lot of fragments and typos. second im not a child if this is the kind of site byond is by all means rack up as much money as you can get .ill even donate to the game . congrats on your gold mine . i dont care about this shit anymore . i whish pokemon online world the best at being organized law brakes and the byond staff well for being yourself. i dont care anymore about this because as i stated isnt my fight. this shit is cray , dont even play that game or is on this site anymore. the reason why you put the game back on the hub , is because somone fromt he game peg me as a child and bullshitted to get it back on. if thats the site and game byond wants to protect, then maybe this site anit wort shit and that game. that is all please delete topic have a nice fucking day
First, I am insulted that you think I'm from the pokemon fangame community.

Secondly, All you've done is linked some dubious text log that "proves" that they are breaking copyright law. I'm not surprised that it got relisted, though it's probably under close scrutiny for awhile.

Third, Your constant threatening of bringing in the "pokemon online company" is hilarious for a multitude of reasons.

Fourth, it's pretty obvious that you are trying to use the byond staff as a weapon in a personal vendetta against this game. I doubt anybody is going to take you seriously from now on.
If this matter has been reported, I'll consider it resolved. Thanks.