ID:771

Well, I finaly just got back from Vacation. Me and my family went to Orlando, Florida. I stayed in a hotel of course. We went too Universal Studios Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios. Man I had lots of fun! I bought lots of clothes, lots. I found out theres a new fad with these intresting kind of skirts, I tried to pull up a link to show you but I couldn't find them, i'm sure you've seen some women or girls you know wearing them. I bought a few black ones, and a khacki one. The first non black peice of clothing i've bought in years! I saw alot of cute guys and girls there. ^_^ I ate tons of food. Lucky for me I am incapable of gaining weight or I would be really fat right now. =P We went everywhere, they even had night clubs at Universal Studios so I partied at one, I had a few drinks but I paid for it the next mourning. That's okay, there was a mall right near our hotel so that was remidied as soon as I found some clothe stores. They had a hot topic store! I've NEVER seen one because we don't have one in the mall near us, I bought about 3 shirts there, and I saw some really cool pants that were "heavily equipped" which I had to take as well as some gothic skirts I bought. Anyway it was tons of fun. I advise going there for vacation. The beaches were beautifull and even after going through a swimwear store for like 20 minuets searching for the best bikini swimsuit I could find, I even laid on the beach and worked on getting a tan. Although I didn't get rid of much of my pale skin, it was lots of fun. I even got my tummy peirced. =)
OMG double post. :)

Anyway, I have a question:

Are you hot?
And will you send me pics?
You know what, I really don't like people like you.
And I was just going to ask you to add me to your friends list!

Well I never!

That's it- from this day onwards we're grudge pals.

Fear me.
I know this is completely off topic, but, uh.. when will that cool RPG you were making a while back be hosted again, or did you quit the making of it?
Which one? O.o Post on my game developing forum not my blog. >.<

http://s10.invisionfree.com/InuTracyBoard